Niki x Reader pt 1 <3

Y/N POV:

I was about to start my minecraft Hardcore stream with Niki. We wanted to beat the game once, but in Hardcore. Are you ready, Niki? I asked her, she nodded and so i started my stream. Just us in the voice-channel Hardcore sucks and no one else. I secretly enjoyed this, but no one would have to know. Then, i started the server i had made for this stream, project, call it whatever you want, joined the minecraft world and started to grab some of the nearby wood. Nikis name popped up in the chat-file, so she was finally able to join the server too. So, chat, what were doing, is a normal hardcore stream, but this time without a challange, just us trying to beat the game I explained to my fellow Watchers. Yup excat- AH! Niki screamed, and what i could see, she just almost died to a creeper. Oh my god this scared the shit out of me She exlaimed right after, and we continued to randomly run around and trying to find a Village: It didnt go well. Niki and me were standing next to our small oven and crafting table we had crafted before, and didnt see the creeper creeping up behind us. Obvoiusly, this scared everything out of us. A little bit more- OH MY GOD WHAT THE HE- WHAAT?! Niki was the one to shout much words, but i almost dropped my glass, because i was drinking at this moment. Holy crap, were dead, sorry Chat I laughed and Niki with me. Since we both started to think that hardcore sucked, we decided to play bedwars on hypixel. We joined a lobby and the game was right about to start. Well get all of them, im telling you! Niki was optimistic about the bedwars round one, so was i. While Niki continued to grab tools and weapons, i built my way to the diamonds, to get us better protection. Y/N! BLUE- SH*T- HERE! I only heard Nikis voice and ran back to our base as fast as i could. I only had a stone sword, but we still got both of our enemies. Then we decided to go and get blues bed, so that we could get rid of them. I got myself a iron sword, niki already had one, and then we went off, to get blues bed. We arrived at their base and since their bed was only covered in wool, we got it quickly. Okay now lets make our way outta here, before they come back! Niki told me and started to run back to our home. This was exactly when things started to get critical. Someone threw a fire charge at us, and the worst case, their teammate got rid of our bed. SHIT! I yelled out as the message BED DESTROYED popped up on my screen, and so did Niki. Synchron! She laughed and then got killed by yellow team. Right after that, i was about to get stuff from the item shop, i heard my hearts going lower and lower, and by the time i left the shop, i only had three hearts left. The yellow team ran afer me, and by the end of my bride, the killed me with a fire charge. Rip us Niki said and then we kept on playing bedwars until it was 12am. Hey, Chat, thanks for being here, im proud of all of you and sleep well I told my watchers and then ended the stream, but was still on a call with niki. We both turned our cameras on and smiled at each other. I didnt know what this feeling was, but whenever i see and saw her smile, i feel and felt small butterlfies in my stomach. So, Y/n, what do you wanna do? Im not tired yet? Niki asked me and i said I dont actually care. She asked me, if i wanted to have a meet up soon, since we knew for quite a while now. YES, PLEASE! I shouted from exitement. I have time this weekend, what about you? I looked at her, or my computer, questioning. Wait, let me check- Yep, i also have time. I could fly to you, booking flights in germany isnt this expensive Niki explained and opened a website. If thats okay for you, i guess cool! I suddenly had a huge smile on my face and also felt it going kinda red. We kept planning Nikis flight for around half an hour more. Hey, i might go to bed now, i love you Y/n, and sleep well Niki said, yawned and left the voice-channel, so did i. When she said I love you, i felt even more butterflies in my stomach. I think i fell in love with Niki. I always thought she was really really pretty and stuff but also her charcter is just golden, id die to marry her. With that thought i stut down my Laptop, went to brush my teeth and lay down on my bed. I looked over to my wall, on which i glued a picture of Niki, and smiled at it. Then, i think about ten minutes of just laying in bed, the darkness got me and i fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED..

So, this is everything for this, i hope you enjoyed reading and please give me tips! I will continue this, definetly! Im proud of you for trying and i love you! -Joe <3