The Double Date (BF x GF, Pico x Nene)

"Hey, babe! Get over here!" Boyfriend called. Girlfriend walked over to him.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I got us tickets to a concert online." He said.

"Who is it?" Girlfriend asked. 

"I don't really know. I was putting some of my old video games up for sale and someone offered to trade. I really wanted to get rid of them, so I'm stuck with four." Boyfriend explained.

"Ah. Do you know how online concert tickets work?" She asked.

"Actually, the guy decided to send them to me via mail." Boyfriend said.

"Okaay... Well... Who should we give the extra tickets to?" Girlfriend asked.

"Huh. I never really thought about that. We could ask Pico and Darnell... But Nene would be left out... Maybe just give them to Nene and Darnell... But what if Pico wanted to come?" Boyfriend almost immediately became conflicted at the different ways they could use their concert tickets.

"We can just ask." Girlfriend said.

Later

"You scored tickets to a concert... But you don't even know who the artist is." Pico said. Boyfriend nodded.

"Do any of you want the extra tickets?" Asked Girlfriend.

"I'll have to pass. There's a new movie I wanted to see that starts the same time as the concert." Darnell said. Boyfriend turned to Pico and Nene.

"I guess that just leaves you two." He said.

"Actually... I have to... Uh..." Pico said, trying his hardest to find an excuse not to go. He sighed in defeat; there was nowhere he had to be and nothing he had to do. "I'll see you guys then." He said. 

"Great! It's a double date!" Girlfriend said. Pico and Nene both went red.

"I wouldn't call it that..." Nene muttered.

"We aren't dating." Pico mumbled.

That Night

 Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Pico, and Nene met at Girlfriend's house. 

"Have any of you listened to [Enter music artist's name here]'s songs?" Nene asked.

They all said no.

"I think I've heard him on the radio once, but..." Boyfriend began.

"Let's just get going." Girlfriend said. When they went to the concert, it wasn't half bad. The artist wasn't terrible, their view was good, and the four of them had a genuinely good time. Girlfriend held Boyfriend on her shoulders so that he could record the performance. While Pico and Nene were watching, someone who was dancing bumped into Nene, (hard) which caused her to lose her balance. Pico noticed that Nene was falling and swooped down in a matter of seconds to catch her. They stayed in that position for a while, Nene smiling and blushing at Pico, their faces inches apart. 

"Uh... Are you alright?" He asked. 

A/N: Just so you know, this is what they looked like, but pretend they're in front of a bunch of people:

Nene broke out of her trance and stepped back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." She said. They stood there awkwardly until Boyfriend and Girlfriend rushed over to them. 

"Do you guys wanna see the pictures I took?" Asked Boyfriend. Pico and Nene said yes, and Boyfriend got out his phone. Some of the pictures were blurry because Boyfriend's hands were shaky while taking them, and some were taken from really awkward angles. Because of this, the four of them laughed. 

After the concert, they said their goodbyes to each other and left. Boyfriend took Girlfriend back to her house, and Pico decided to walk back home with Nene. They lived really close, and this walk wouldn't take long, so Nene had to move quick.

"Hey, Pico?" Nene asked.

"Hm?" Pico asked.

"I had a good time with you tonight--Uh! I mean... A good time tonight." She stuttered.

"Me too." Pico said. Nene nervously clenched her dress.

"Pico?" 

"What?"

"Mwah."