˗ˏˋ 第二章┊𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑 ˎˊ˗

˚ · •

˚ · • . ° . ✧ ˚  ·    𐀔 ᵎᵎ
┊ ┊
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝟐
SUNA RINTARO

you shuffled around your step, eyes lit up as you saw the shop. the lights hitting the ground illuminating the road, giving the street in front a slight purple hue. the muffled music coming from the inside making you feel a little fuzzy.

you felt the gentle wind blowing on your face as you got in, heading to the receptionist table to find no one there. probably busy, you thought to yourself, trying to distract your quickening nerves.

you were meeting with, arguably, one of one of the hottest guy again afterall. the thought of seeing suna and his pretty hands drove you..

"hey" his voice shook you out of trance, approaching you from behind, hands on your waist.

"oh— hey, fancy seeing you here" you gulped, heat rushing to your cheeks. holy shit

in return he only chuckled "c'mon princess, let's get you prepared, yeah ?" a smile grew on your face as he grabbed your hand, leading you to a private room. that simple gesture alone made you flutter.

suna's eyes met yours as you're seated, hands still interlocked "i see you're as beautiful as ever"

you weren't surprised at all, he's been like this with you since university "thank you rin" he lets go of your hand to run his across his hair, ruffling them back with a laugh "anything for you"

"i've got your design ready, where do you want it ?" he asks, you shrug your shoulders "got any recommendations ?"

he hummed with a cocky smile "your tits" you couldn't help but hit his arm lightly. "yeah not giving you that privilege yet, pretty boy"

"fuck" he groaned in defeat under his breath. suna's never been this affected by anyone before. he blamed your undeniable beauty and just you in general.

"my right arm's fine" he nods and gently grabs your arm before starting.

༻✧༺

suna was finished and the tattoo brung out everything in you, tinting your skin with more gleam, the dragon tail swirling around your right arm and it's face stopping in the front.

your eyes met suna's "you're staring rin" he chuckled as his thumb grazed your cheek "couldn't help it, you're just too pretty"

your face heated up, "you say that a lot" you remarked. he inched even closer, eyes boring into yours as he smirked "yet i never lied once"

you moved back before you got distracted by his lips, a soft smile appearing on your face "thank you rin"

"always angel"

A/Nhead empty, only suna

A/N
head empty, only suna