Chapter 14: Her Hard Work

CHAPTER 14: HER HARD WORK

There was complete silence in the car and Jasmin decided to break the silence.

JASMIN- Aly...

ALY- Hmm bolo.

JASMIN- Mein kaal se tum hari office aungi. 

ALY- Par kiyoon? 

JASMIN- I want to help make the designs of the outfits so for that I need to have discussions with the designers and also I cannot risk having the sizes of any of the outfits messed up so I will also need you to send one of your designers to my friend's house so that they can take the measurements of the bride and groom.

ALY- Well if you want to you can come. I have no problem with that. But what about university?

JASMIN- I will take the notes from Disha. I mean there is are no exams this year because next year is the last year and on top of that there is only 1 month of uni left. After that we got holidays anyways and the wedding is taking place in the beginning of August so I will still have 1 month time before uni starts again. Studies is not the issue right now.

ALY- But Jasmin you should really be focusing on your studies right now. What was the need to take all of this responsibility when you are in your final years?

JASMIN- Oh God not you now! Saab meri parai ke piche kiyoon pade hai. I can manage. I am a smart, intelligent and independent girl who is very responsible and knows how to handle both her studies and outside life.

ALY(while laughing)- Koi khud ki tareef karna tumse sikhe😂😂😂😂

JASMIN- Haha very funny🙄

ALY- Anyways your friend's house is here. Goodbye then. See you tomorrow Lady Don.

JASMIN- ALYYYY PHIR SE. Are you kidding me??? Ughh I give up with you now.

ALY- GOOD NIGHT LADY DON.

JASMIN- GOOD NIGHT MR IRRITATING.

ALY- Irritating??? Aur mein?

JASMIN- Yes you. Goodnight.

Jasmin goes to Disha's house and spends the whole day there and decides to stay over at night time as it was quiet late anyways.

---------

The next day Jasmin went to Aly's office. Aly took her to the 8th floor where Jasmin met the designers and they all started to have discussions about the outfits. Jasmin explained to them about the traditional royal wedding theme that the bride and groom wants so the outfits should match the theme.

-------

It's been 3 weeks that Jasmin has been coming to Aly's office almost everyday now to help them with the outfits and to check that nothing is wrong. Almost every 3 days there would be some issue whether it's the colour of the dress, wrong design or Radhika not liking the style of the outfits. Aly started also help out in this work through which Jasmin and Aly have become better friends. A weird fact was that even though Jasmin came to the office almost every day, she still hasn't seen Rahul yet. Jasmin would have sleepless nights as she would be busy looking at hotels and venues and that's how her days and nights passed. In fact she would hardly get any sleep due to which one night she fell asleep while working in the office.

ALY'S POV

It was about 6pm so I decided to go home but then I realised that I left my keys somewhere. The most obvious place would have been the 8th floor because I would spend my whole day with Jasmin there, talking and discussing with her about work and also talking nonsense with her. As I reached the 8th floor, to my surprise the lights were on but I expected no one to be there as I told the staff that they can leave early. I walk towards one of the desks and that's when my eyes fall on her. She had her head tilted towards me and rested it on her hands. She looked so cute and the innocence in her face was everything. I walked towards her and I saw my keys on that table. First I grabbed the keys and put them inside my pocket and then I removed the strands of hair from her face and placed it behind her ears. I slowly picked her up in a bridal style and she instantly placed her hands around my neck, although I assumed she was in deep sleep. I took her to the 2nd floor, which was basically pretty much my second home, it looked exactly like a flat but the only difference was that it was in an office. I took her to one of the rooms and laid her there. I placed a quilt over her, closed the door and decided to stay over since she would be alone and perhaps panic if she wakes up to this unknown place. The only reason to have a floor which looked like a flat was because when I first started this business, Rahul and I had to work day and night so going home was not an option due to which we thought to make one floor for us both so that if we needed to stay overnight, there wouldn't be an issue. I went to the room right next to where Jasmin was, got freshened up and went to bed to rest for a bit.