Chapter 50: Is This Where We End?

Over 60k+ views, about to hit 10k votes and today I touched 50 chapters🥳

FREAKING HALF CENTURY GUYS🥳🎉🎊!

Never in my dreams have I ever thought that I was going to get this far with this book. This was possible because of all of you guys. It's because of your love and support I reached this far. The credit goes all to you guys and I thank each one of you for showing this much love to my book

On the road to 100 chapters now.

Since my book no longer shows up in the tags, I want to request each one of you to share my book with as many readers as possible so that it can reach to more people.

Okay I forgot to include a SAFE WORD in the previous chapter so my bad. For anyone who doesn't know what a safe word is, it's basically one word which is used to stop anything sexual. It could be said during sex or it could be something as simple as kissing and the person usually says the word if they can't handle the pain during sexual activity or if they feel uncomfortable. It basically interrupts the moment. I forgot to mention it but Jasmin's safe word is "ROSE".

Also is it true that Wattpad is deleting some people's books?

Before I start, just wanted to let everyone know that I do not intend to ever make fun of someone having a panic/anxiety attack in my book. It's actually a very sensitive thing to me since I personally experience panic attacks myself from time to time so if I ever write about a character having an attack in my book it is not for showing the character as "weak" or make fun of them. This is a serious topic which I do not wish to see any bad comments on. 

To add on to this, if you ever see anyone having a panic attack please be considerate and help them out. The easiest way to know a person is having a panic attack is when their breathing is uneven or they seem to be shaking a lot- many people also feel dizzy. You can try to calm them by focus their attention to you and try to distract their mind but before that, YOU MUST STAY CALM YOURSELF. Be nice to the person and tell them encouraging phrases like "you're safe" or "don't worry it won't last long". If they ask you to leave them alone then respect their decision and take a few step, giving them their personal space. However, do stay nearby so that in case of any danger you are there closeby. The best way you can help someone with a panic attack is by REMINDING THEM TO KEEP BREATHING and you can try to make them count up to 10. You can also try holding their hands only if the person is comfortable. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I REPEAT, PLEASE DO NOT SAY/DO ANYTHING WHICH MAY MAKE THE ATTACK WORSE FOR THE PERSON. IF YOU CANNOT HELP THEM THEN SIMPLY LEAVE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR GO AND ASK FOR HELP FROM SOMEONE WHO MAY BE ABLE TO. 

MOST IMPORTANTLY: DO NOT SHAME THE PERSON FOR HAVING AN ATTACK. 

It is a sensitive issue which many people face and we should be careful when talking about it.

CHAPTER 50: IS THIS WHERE WE END?

"Look at me Jas, please. Please talk to me," Aly muttered as he clasped his hands on Jasmin's cheeks.

"There is nothing to talk about Aly," Jasmin whispered as she looked down.

Aly tilted her head up and made her look at his eyes. "You cannot decide for both of us," he told her sternly.

"I never decided Aly. I left it all up to you and you showed me what you wanted so I did what I had to do to get out of your way," she told him while looking at his eyes emotionlessly.