30.

One step forward, two steps back.

"I'll see you later." 

Taehyung saw her mouthing , before waving at him.

Next thing he saw was her running upstairs.

He could've smiled at this, but chose not to, he found Suga standing in front of his locker, maybe waiting for him to notice. 

"Did you come with Irene?" He asked looking at the direction where female was standing first.

Taehyung managed to nod, he shouldn't be really confident about anything. 

"What are you doing?" Suga asked in annoyance, which made Taehyung blink twice. 

"What are you saying?" He asked instead. 

"You're putting yourself through this for like 3rd time."
4th it was, Taehyung thought. 

"What about all the other females....I've introduced you to like 5 of em." Suga insisted.
"I won't date Jennie, and I've told you this like 5 times." 

Taehyung pushed him lightly to take his books from the locker. 

"Then why were you with her yesterday?" He questioned, prompting a frantic smirk on blonde's mouth.

"Because you were not." Taehyung stated plainly, taking the latter off-guard.

He shut his locker, stepping close to the older.

"You said if I did something wrong to her, you'd break my bones... I guess you should break your bones now." 

 -----

Taehyung was wrong, Irene was on his mind all day, and over what? it's not like they had any proper conversation about reliability.

However, he was repeating whatever she said in his mind. It may have been his hundredth time,

"When I'm with you I'm not unhappy..." 

Also, it was his fourth time mistaking someone for Irene outside his class. Hesitantly, he peeked a glance forward.

Jimin tapped on his shoulder from behind.

Apparently, he is not aware of anything going inside the class.

Ears open, mind close. 

"Professor is calling your name." he whispered, which now garnered Taehyung's attention, he glanced ahead. 

Irene was standing by the door.

He blinked a couple of time, delusions are becoming quite realistic now.

When his name was called again, he stood up abruptly,

"If you're not interested, you may leave the class." was what professor said, and usually Taehyung had an answer which was "Thankyou" and then exiting out of the class. 

Instead, what he did, left many open mouthed. 

"I'm sorry, I won't be a bother." he took his seat, leaning back and trying to pay attention on his book. 

Seulgi and Jimin eyed the female who stopped by there class, Irene.

"Why was she here?" Seulgi asked Taehyung who rotated almost instantly.