Q͟u͟i͟e͟t͟ ➪ Mikey x Reader

I'm so sorry this request took superrrr long, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for waiting it means a lot!

Alright this is going to be a lemon! Mature content ahead read at your own risk!

Requested by @SwaegerJaeger

Anime is Tokyo Revengers streaming on (?, also I don't have Hulu so if you do check there!)

Enjoy~
__________________________________

It was a gift, getting invited to the place by Draken.

It was a gift, since you met Mikey.

He was your number one and you were his, though at times you would both be very busy, you always made time for one another and it was amazing whenever you both hung out.

To Mikey it was especially good when no one else was around, that gave him a chance to do whatever he wanted to you in any place.

Anytime and anywhere with you.

Being older with you was a plus, you had both been together since your sweet 16, and now you were both 20 years old.

Still with everyone from day one.

"Y/n can you come here for a sec?" Draken asked waving you over, seeing you fold clothes at yours and Mikeys shared apartment.

He came over for a visit which turned into much longer than an hour.

"Huh? Oh sure!" You left the clothes and saw what he was looking at.

Draken showed you a newspaper, of the entire gang.

"Wow where'd you find this?!" You asked with a curious smile taking the paper, seeing you in the near back.

He chuckled. "I saw it in the trash of some wear house, pretty cool it's still around after these past years." The paper was crumbled but there was still a notice of a huge gang.

You laughed looking at everyone run together, at that time the gang was deciding a plan on how to get you and Mikey to fall for one another.

"These were the fun times, and they still are." You smiled handing the paper to him, seeing a frame in the near corner of everyone breaking into a smile.

All together.

Mikey suddenly came down the stairs with some loud stomps. "Why are you both so close together?" His voice rang into the conversation stepping in.

"I was showing your wife something." Draken teased seeing your surprised face, chest beating within you as you pushed his side.

"S-shut up." You mumbled feeling an arm slip around your waist.

She's not my wife yet. Mikey smirked to himself on the inside, gripping your waist while rubbing his slender fingers on it.

You gulped showing him a smile.

"We weren't doing chill out, and I would never try anything with Y/n even if you forced me to." Draken stepped away from you seeing you let out a sigh.

Mikey on the other hand smiled. "Then I guess your forgiven for whatever you did. Just try not to get super close k?" He kissed your cheek in front of Draken making the other male roll his eyes.

"Well I gotta drop by a store and it's later than I thought I would. Thanks for letting me stop by." Draken gave you a side hug bumping fists with Mikey.

"See ya!" You all said as Draken closed the front door, you and Mikey left in the same spot.

"What was your little tantrum for? You know Draken would never try anything." You turned to your boyfriend still seeing him slightly glare at the door.