Chapter 1

Steve P.O.V

Awaking from my 3 hour slumber, a buzz from my mobile awakes me, presumably a text. My suspicions were correct, Oscar, one of my closer friends, had messaged me, rambling about this one dude. His name was Todd, he'd worked a few years on the force, and, unlike alot of us, he was yet to reveal his face. Suspicions had been raised on why, but he'd never confirmed nor denied anything. Brushing it off and explaining to him he had been bluffing, I squeezed on my armour, lifting my helmet to only reveal an artificial rose the captain had given me.

Captain P.O.V

Grumbling as my alarm clock rang out, I groggily sat up, black strands of hair falling in front of my face. Hitting the 'snooze' option, I asked myself a question.
"Why do I gotta wake up again...? Right. I'm the captain of these morons." Clutching my mobile phone in one hand I made my way to the mini fridge, grumbling again and gulping down half a can of cold soup. Fixing my hair briefly, I threw on my armour and helmet, leaving my sleeping quarters. My boots crunched over debris covering the ground as I approached the new recruits.
"Right,"
I barked out into the silent morning air. "I expect for each and every one of you lot to know how to use a gun."

230 words.

Woah I need longer chapters.