/Tea Party/ Donna Beneviento X Reader

TW/CW: Quite a bit of swearing.

(all of my fics will include this to some degree you have been warned but will be again in each story anyway.)

I head cannon Donna as having DID and angie being an alter so they are separate people in my fics. (this will be brought up more in later fics)

Y/n Pov

I sat there staring dead in the eyes of the most heartless creature you will ever meet. She stood barely a meter tall but would strike fear into the hearts of even toughest beasts. That little foe would be Angie Beneviento. She stuffed me into a bright pink fluffy dress/suit (what ever makes you most comfortable) and told me to stop complaining then informed me of her plans and left because according to her "A Queen must prepare for her coronation as it only happens once it it has to be special." This still didn't explain why I had to wear a bright pink fluffy dress/suit though but I didnt question her simply calling for my love instead to see if she too had been forced into something they are apposed to wearing.

I was bitterly disappointed to find out she was not.

"Donna she put me in a fluffy pink dress/suit and won't let me take it off until I have a tea party with her, control your doll women!" I jokingly whined at my doll maker girlfriend who was trying desperately not to laugh at my antics. Raising a hand to her mouth to stop the laughter as she spoke, "Y/n you know who runs this household I have no control over this situation."

I pouted hoping for a sympathy kiss which I got as Donna quickly pecked my nose before dragging me down stairs by the hand to the tea party we were meant to set up for Queen Angie. Yes Queen she has appointed herself as the Queen of the house and so is throwing herself a royal coronation and tea party which we have to set up for her by noon as that is when she is being crowned.

It would be a lie to say I hated playing along and another lie to say I hated the dress/suit which I actually quite liked as it made feel pretty/handsome even if I wouldn't admit to it openly. What? I have a scary image to maintain its hard work being the village's resident bad bitch but I do uphold the role with style.

Donna started making sandwiches while I started measuring and weighing out the ingredients we would need for the mini cupcakes and I almost forgot to preheat the oven again it happens every fucking time it's gotta be a curse at this point right? When she is done she helps me by mixing the wet and dry ingredients together and I put the cupcake liners in the tray. I get some on a spoon and hold it up to her mouth, she accepts it blushing as I feed her the small amount of batter, she's so adorable like seriously she shouldn't have the right. She fills liners with batter as I start clearing up and washing up. Once the washing up is I start on making a little crown for Angie while Donna starts on the icing for the cupcakes.

Turn to ask her opinion on the crown when I'm met with icing being shoved at me coating my nose. Apparently Donna finds this highly amusing as she is in hysterics because of this attempting to get out some semblance of an apology between gasps of air and giggling fits. Once she calms down she finally says her mind apologising "I'm sorry love I was meant to ask you to taste the creamcheese to see if it was okay or if it needed more sugar but you turned round before I got a chance to say and got to smell it instead I guess and just the way you scrunched up your nose was so adorable I couldn't stop laughing." unamused I quipped back "I could see and hear that for the 5 straight minutes that you couldn't speak or breathe for."

I stood up and took the spoon she was holding and seared the remaining icing on her cheek. She stuck her tounge out before grabbing a tea towel and rubbing the creamcheese off of both of our faces. I sat back down remembering the crown and asked "What do you think? Will the Queen be pleased?" she smiled brightly and kissed my forehead "I think she's going to love it and is going to ask you to make her a throne next." I rolled my eyes already thinking of ways I would begin to construct it as I knew her asking would happen eventually and I enjoyed creating the little things that she can use.

The timer rang out and I took the perfectly golden cupcakes out to cool. After they had cooled we began to ice and joke about some more. Once it was done I began preparing some tea as Donna set up the table and called Angie down for her royal appointment.

I watched as the little doll excited ran down the stairs and stood the the coffee table as a platform for her appointment. I placed the crown atop her head speaking "with the power vested in me Y/n honorable head Knight and Loyal member of the Royal Court of House Beneviento name thy now Queen Angie the first of House Beneviento!" Donna, me and the group of dolls in attendance all clapped while angie made an attempt at a curtsey. She was wearing a new dress Donna had made for her special for today it was purple and white with loots of small pink and red fabric flowers on the left shoulder. I had to admit angie looked adorable in it and with her little crown on she looks like the perfect picture of a little queen.

We all began to tea and drink the feast infront of the us. (Yes angie can eat, she has little toddler organs. Y/n is a necromancer plague doctor in my head. It works just don't question it too hard.)

Once we ate our fill and were chatting I dicided to ask Queen Angie a question "My Lady may I ask the beautiful Queen a question?." she giggled wildly and put on her best posh voice "You may." Donna laughed at her antics reaching for her cup to take a sip "If you are the Queen my grace does this not make Donna the princess?" I ask she nods enthusiasticly and I continue as Donna takes a sip of tea "The I guess it is you who I must ask for the fair lady's hand in marriage." Donna's eyes widen, cheeks blushing as she chokes on her tea at my words. Sputtering I stand to help her pat her back firmly, whispering in her ear "I know you love me darling but Romeo and Julliet is a bit far don't you think." I quip as she blushes more furiously I retrieve her napkin from the table and hand it to her.

Once we have all settled angie has an answer for me "If the Lady Donna would so choose you to marry then who am I stop her as you are a fine Knight whom I know brings much happiness to the Lady." both me and Donna smile and I stand but kneel immediately and pull out a small box opening it "Well I guess that this is just as good a time as any, Princess Donna of House Beneviento would you please do me the honor of marring me, I promise that I will love you until myast dying breathe and beyond and you you make me the happiest person on Earth, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto cause you know Pluto just really got robbed it's such a good planet and it got its spot taken and its really just not fair cause no scientists even were on the board that decided to take away its right to be a planet and-"

Donna interrupts me with a kiss and once we pull away she says "of course I will you big nerd I love you so much and I love the ring its so pretty where did you get it from its gorgeous." a concerned flash went across her happy face a my smirking one "oh Mother Miranda, Y/n don't tell me you stole this from Alcina, she will notice and kill the both of use remember what happed last time you tried to steal something." I let out an offended gasp as I put a hand over my chest in hurt "I am offended you would even insinuate I would do such I thing, is this you think of me a mere theif who is only concerned with treasures from others pockets and especially to accuse me of robbing from someone who we think of as family!" she gives me a knowing look and rolls her eyes playfully at my antics "No its not and I actually made it myself with the help of the village blacksmith they've been teaching me for months I've actually gotten pretty good.

She smiles and puts the ring. It's a small silver band with two small diamonds set into the band and a slightly bigger sapphire placed in the middle of the two. She hugs me and after we break away I stand and kiss her cheek whispering "Those earrings your wearing are Alcinas though and last time I was over she was furious she couldn't find them but like love you babe don't kill me before the wedding bye." and with that I sprinted up stairs with a very angry Donna chasing after me yelling death threats.