{Chapter two}

The the last thing she saw was the terrified faces of one of them reaching her, their shouts falling deaf to her ringing ears. Then there was only darkness, more silence, and then a soothing voice,

"Child, you have died for another life, one of the most nobles acts of sacrifice, I may now ask, if there was something you could wish for, what would it be young one?"

She paid no mind to the fact there was a strange but melodic voice in her death, was she even dead to start with? Nonetheless, she still answered.

"Well strange voice in my mind, I would say it would to be free to do something I want, not because it would benefit me, but because I purely wanted to. I want to be able die, or die again in this case thinking of happy memories of crazy things I did purely of my own choice, untied by money, power and time, so I would not need to think of, 'I should work harder to get this grade' or 'I need to find a job to pay for rent or else I'll die' I just want to be free, even if no one is I want to have more control over what I can do. I don't want to have to learn to love something, like being a doctor, I once had a childish dream of being a historian or artist, but you know how that ended. I just want more time."

There was a suspenseful silence and the owner of the voice pondered of the girls wise yet depressing words.

"Then, if you had that chance, would you take it?"

Iris thought for a moment at his words, would she? No, there was only one answer to this question.

"Yes."

Then, she woke.

She looked around her, seeing an odd yet familiar corridor, by the feel of it, she must have been walking, but why was she heavier? Then, like a flash of lightning, memories began to filter through in waves.

"Clemance...Optimus...Autobots...Unicron...!"

She looked to her hands- servos. She felt pure shock as she turned in circles looking at the familiar body she now stood in, The bright fuchsia plates, the VW beetle insignia on the front, he long, heavily dyed hair, there was no denying it, she was now standing, living, breathing in the body of Leviah Evans, soon to be known as Rosewing in three days...Wait, how did she know that? Then the memory came up like it knew what I was looking for.

This is just after the scene when all of team prime come back from an energon mine only to have to get rid of decepticons on the way, only just escaping. This is where the newly turned Elita 2, who still goes by Clemance in an attempt to hide her reincarnation and avoids Optimus which makes him yearn for her even more. This was also the scene where Leviah tries to blame a cut on her arm on Clemance and cries crocodile tears, in which Optimus obliviously observed it was more of a wound from a metal shard and says she should go see Ratchet with a polite smile, which obviously makes Leviah embarrassed as she walks to Ratchet's medical room.

If she isn't wrong (which she most definitely isn't), she is now in the story of Elita 2, the fanfiction that tore the fandom into multiple sides as the secondary villainess who had already left a bad impression on the team since the story officially began three weeks ago, it's been a week since the twins had their transformation and a week since Clemance's popularity raised through the roof and Leviah's went into the negatives for some bots.

*Well frag me gently with a blaster, screw you mysterious voice in my head!*

She then went towards Ratchets medical room witch the original Leviah did not, Iris's only motive being to bring at least one being onto her side, one of the two mechs that actually seemed to have any positive emotion towards the original Leviah, her favourite sarcastic medic, Ratchet.