chapter 1: the New legend

3RD POV

Y/N was on his way to the LEGENDS Tower and he is going to me the legends he is emotionless but can still show a smile and he looks and the LEGENDS Tower and the the pilot looks back and says "good Luck Y/N L/N in the Apex Games!" Y/N looks at him and give him a thumbs up and leaves the ship as you leave the you see spaceship leave as you turn around you see the apex tower and start to walk up to it.

(short timeskip)

as you enter the Apex Tower and you see a M.R.V.E.N. you walk up to it and you say (Hi there i'm here to be a new legend in the Apex Games. where do i sign in?) i asked the Marvn and he looked at me and says "oh. You must be Y/N l/N please stand over there and i'll have someone come and get you." so you waited for ten or more and some women saw you and came to you.

???: Hey its nice to me you mate. i'm Rampart and if i may ask whats your name mate?

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N. you can call me L/N or Y/N. you need to wait until we get to the arena to see my code name but it's nice to me you.

(A/N:I don't know there full names sorry)

Rampart: Well nice to meet ch'a Y/N. Well lets go we need to go to your room and set you up Right and me the others lets go.

Y/N:Right lets go.

(Timeskip)

3RD POV

As you and Rampart when into the elevator it was silent for a few mins and Ramparts says "so... what is it that you like to do on your free time?"  she asked and you say "Well i work on my mantis Blades and i Draw on my free time and but i work on my own stuff and my abilities as well."  as you were talking your face mask that hid his real face was slipping off and Rampart notice as you were talking you saw her face that she was confused and you say "Hey whats up why are you looking at me like that?" Rampart points at your face and you got shocked and looked away from Rampart and take off the face mask and remade the high Tech face mask and put on the mask and look at Rampart.

Y/N:S-Sorry i just needed to fix...my... Cybernetic Face mask! Yeah!

Rampart: What are you really hiding under that mask Y/N? 

Y/N: You need to wait until the games okay Ram.

Rampart: why!

(Timeskip)

3RD Pov

as Y/N and Rampart stop on the next floor Rampart show Y/N around the Apex Tower and showed him the Cafeteria the shooting rang and the boxing ring. Y/N got to see some of the legends and greeted him and as they make it to there Y/N and Rampart gives him the key card to his room as Y/N thanks to Rampart and they departed and Y/N goes into his room and sits on his bed and gets all of his stuff and places all where he need it to go. as night fall Y/N goes to the shooting rang and uses the battle Royal simulator and Arena it sets up the dummys and plays hardcore and kills every Dummy Robot and as he was shooting and doing his own thing little did he know someone was watching him and looks at by Reverent