𝚝𝚠𝚘

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

 ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊?

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Camila Sanchez walked through the school halls, a specific destination in mind. This morning she had thrown on a black crop ton, denim shorts, and fishnets in order to add a bit of flash. The girl wore black studded boots to match, which also created unintentional marks on the white floors. Creeping up between two familiar figures, Camila smirked and placed her hands on their shoulders.

"Join me, and together we'll build my new Lego death star." She spoke, with a masculine tone.

"Did you just quote Spiderman Homecoming?" Demetri asked whilst raising an eyebrow. At this point in their friendship he was not fazed by her inner nerd that would shine through occasionally.

With pursed lips, Camila responded with a shrug. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

Eli smiled kindly at his friend, eyes wrinkling with happiness. "You really are something."

Camila grinned and placed a strand of hair--which had fallen out of the bun on top of her head--behind her ear. "Why thank you kinda sir."

Letting her eyes wonder, she noticed a piece of still wrapped gum in Demetri's open locker. Her face brightened up at the sight. "Ooh gum, gimme." She demanded and opened up her hands in front of him.

Demetri groaned. "Camila." He whined. "I only have two pieces left."

The girl only blinked at him. "Exactly. One for your pretty best friend-" She balled up her hands and placed them under her chin in attempts to make herself seem more cutesy. "-and one for you."

Eli let out a chuckle at his best friends' antics, darting his eyes between the two. Demetri sighed in false annoyance and grumpily handed the girl his second to last piece of gum. She quickly unwrapped it, excited to occupy her taste buds before she got home. But when she saw a glimpse of yellow peek out under the silver wrapper she grimaced. 

"Juicy fruit? Are you kidding me?" Wrapping it back up, she tossed it at her taller friend. "Go buy some spearmint you dork."

"Oh-oh my God." Demetri dramatically widened his eyes and placed his fingers to his temples. "I'm getting middle school flashbacks."

Camila giggled and rolled her eyes. She then grabbed onto Eli's arm--gently of course, so she wouldn;t alarm him--and pulled the boy towards her. "C'mon bus buddy, don't wanna be late."

Eli silently agreed and re-adjusted his backpack on his left shoulder. Quickly closing his locker door, he said his farewell to his other friend before walking with Camila to their assigned bus.