CHAPTER 45: Dream (2)

Jennie's PoV
I finished taking a bath and wore my Chanel outfit. I got down from the stairs and saw Lisa with her closed eyes on the couch.

Did she woke up really early?

"Hey, Lisa."

"Uhm.."

"We'll be late!"

And she stood up with my shout.

"Sorry for that. We had a little tequila session last night so.. yeah." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Tss. Let's go now." I rolled my eyes and marched out of our house. I saw her Lamborghini outside the gate

 I saw her Lamborghini outside the gate

Wah!

"Let's go?" She offered her arms and accepted it. She guided me, going inside her car while her left hand on my head to prevent bumping and right hand on my hand. Soft hands. Gentlewoman. Sweet. Agh! Idk how to describe her!

She ran to the other side of her car, the driver's seat. She smiled at me and drive carefully.

Her smile isn't fading. This is the first time I saw her genuine smile. And it's really melting. No wonder, everyone is falling for her. And me? I don't know. But she just kissed me earlier. I don't know what are we but I'm enjoying this.

I opened the radio and a sweet song started to play.

~Put your hands on my shoulder,
Hold me in your arms, baby~

(You can play the video 👆)

I unconsciously giggled and looked down.

She started to hum.

"This is a great song. My favorite. Paul Anka.." She said.

"The singer?" I asked. She nodded and I also did.

after a few minutes, we reached the parking and as usual, she guided me out of her car.

She get my bag and carried it for me. So sweet!

We walked through the school entrance and the guard smiled at us, he get our names.

"Lalisa Manoban." She said.

"Jennie Ki—."

"Jennie Kim-Manoban." Lisa cutted. I blushed.

"Yii~" the students who heard started to tease. I slapped her arms and look down when she giggled. I swear! She's so hyper!

"Okay then, Mrs & Mrs Manoban.. you can get inside." The guard drive along with Lisa that made this tall monkey laugh. Her laugh is like a music to my ears! She's driving me crazy!!!

We walked while talking to some things and our friends saw us coming. They waved and called us when a guy shouted, called Lisa's name.

"LISAAAAA!" The guy shouted form the side, not so far at us. We look at him and he's so mad, holding a black knife. I look at Lisa and her eyes is wide open.

Kai run to us and everything went slow motioned.

Kai stabbed Lisa in her chest with a fuming anger on his eyes.

Lisa fell down to me. We slumped to the floor.

I saw her eyes, seems so weak. Her mouth, full of blood. A tear escaped from her eyes. She smiled to me weakly. Everyone was shouting because of being shocked and scared but I can only hear Lisa's voice.

"I love you.."

And that made my tears escape on my eyes.

——
"Aaaaahhh!!" I shouted and got up from my bed. I held my chest and look around my room. Mom and Dad was here and my alarm clock is ringing.

My breath is so damn heavy.

"What's happening to you, Jennie? Are you okay?" My parents worryingly asked. I can't answer.

I stared somewhere.

It's.. it's just a dream? A dream. That fucking dream!!

What the hell..

—————-
Whews! Fast update because why not? HAHAHHAHAHAHA