the flute

Eliyen pov

I layed on my bed, examining the flute, before my brother's voice broke my train of thought. "C'mon Eliyen, were gonna be late, remember our meeting with the elder teth today!", xile said. Teth was kind, but at times harsh, I could only hope she was in a good mood.

"I am very pleased with the work of your students, moko.", teth said. "You will be entering eden soon, and there are some things you should know. Number one, help as many as you can while you are in the lower levels of eden, when your in the eye, it's every child for themselves. Number two, keep going and don't look back, anyone who falls infront of you or beside you, help. Number three, don't forget, this training is for you to survive. Now, continue your training.", she finished.

After some basic flight training and seeing how well we can withstand tough winds, I gathered my bag and headed over to see albyn.
I sat atop the ship, staring at the flute. 'I never played before, but I'll try', I thought, putting the flute to my lips. As I began to play it seemed like albyn began to circle around me, and the crabs swarmed me.

As the song progressed, the creatures of the dark circled me. The polluted water rose and circled around me as I played, everything seemed to be drawn in by the flute. I stopped playing, and everything became normal again.

Albyn curled around me, and the crab I've named Dyri hudled on my lap. "I have to leave for eden tomorrow, I hope I can make it back to see you all.", I spoke. "Is it possible that anyone has any tips?", I asked. At that moment I could hear voices, one that sounded like albyn. The other I assumed was dyri, and the third I assumed to be the other crab I've named, chogy.

You have 6 seconds to move away from flying rocks

Secret trail on the side of the mountain

Play the flute when in danger of dark creatures

Secret cave on the shore within the eye

I blinked for a moment and paused. "I didn't expect an answer but thanks.", I said.

"When you enter there will, be no turning back, now charge forth, into eden!", moko said, as the gate to eden opened. 'Albyn, dyri, chogy, I will make it out for you, and I will see you again, I promise.'