Prologue

~Third Person POV~

The birds outside the gates of UA chipped happily with no ounce of anger, sadness, or despair. The size of the walls were indescribable, some would say big and unique, but not for you. It was just weird and an outcast. Yes, it may have been some sort of security, but it just makes the school stand out to future attackers. Why were you here? Well, as any other, to become a hero. You didn't have a good childhood, you nor your brother, to whom cannot be named. Not any of those fighting parents, smoking, addicts, or alcoholics. Actually, maybe just the smoking and alcoholic part, but that's not the point.

Now, onto your way to your new cla–

"STUPID DEKUUU!!" A loud voice rang throughout the hallway. It was so loud, you had to cover your ears so as to not go deaf. Hopefully, that wasn't from your assigned classroom. Sure, you might've been a day late for the first day of school, but you obviously had a good reason to. There were a few other students in the hall with you, who had also looked down the corridor about the yells. A small sigh left your lips as you continued to your classroom.

"I heard class 1-A has a literal demon in there terrorizing the other students!" A girl murmured to her friends. A gasp came from them as they looked at the class down the end of the hall.

"I'm so glad I'm in 1-B!" The other girl said in a grateful tone, like it was a literal blessing.

You rolled your eyes and fixed your backpack strap on your shoulder, the weight of your bag probably weighs more than your own. Curse you and your prepared dad. All of this because you want to become a hero, damn you especially. Besides the literal screams from that one class, the hallways were barely full with any other students and it was somewhat peaceful.

"1-C.. 1-B.... 1-A." You muttered under your breath once you finally found the room. Screams and yells were coming directly from this class. Maybe your dad was just joking and gave you the wrong class just as some kind of lesson for behaving or something.

With a deep breath, you did some internal prep and knocked on the door. As soon as you did, the inside became quiet and even some whisperings you could hear through the door. An all too familiar voice bloomed in the room.

"Okay, quiet down! We have a new student. Yes, they're a bit late, but just don't think too much of it, haha!" They announced excitedly, like anything they find is just hilarious, what a champ. "You can come in now." You gulped nervously and swayed your (H/c) hair back over your shoulder. The door slid to the side, revealing a tall and buff yellow-haired man behind an altar desk with a green blackboard behind him. You slowly walked into the room with a straight face on. Some people might think, 'Oh, she's freaking out on the inside but puts on a brave face!', well no. You didn't really care about how you acted or talked as you couldn't be bothered with it, so you felt emotionless with just everything.

"Everyone, this is (Y/n) Aizawa! Please be nice to her." He sent a gaze to a particular blonde boy who scoffed in return. Wow, like that would help the assholes here. Some 'awe's and gasps were heard from some students, the intense stares towards you while some were even glares. You brushed them off and glanced at the teacher, obviously to tell you where to sit. He gave you a small nod and cleared his throat. "Go ahead and sit next to the blonde one." He instructed normally. You nodded and maneuvered around the desks and to your assigned seat, getting through was like a serious maze, like Jesus who organized this place? Once you got to your seat, you sat down on the chair and didn't even glance at the students around you, your focus was on the big man who was writing something on the board.

"She doesn't look a lot like Mr. Aizawa. Maybe she took more after her mom?" One student whispered somewhere behind you.

"She looks scary with her (H/c) hair and emotionless face..! Even more with half of her face covered by it!!" Another squealed quietly, almost terrified.