Common Sense

"It's almost time to leave, do you think we should go?" The pied boy asked while you were cleaning the chalkboard as your father requested. He had came back after training when he heard about the idiotic fight between Blondie and Midoriya. Already knowing you weren't going to get any special treatment, he assigned you to clean the board after class. You glanced over to him with your usual bored, emotionless face, not replying to his question. But instead, throwing one back at him. "Why are you with me?" Todoroki seemed a bit taken back from it, almost like he wasn't expecting to be asked that. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down at the floor, growing nervous by how you were staring at him.

"I just thought.. Well, we have some things in common, might as well get to know each other...?" He chuckled awkwardly, hesitantly looking into your eyes like a puppy.

(Picture above)

You hummed and looked back at the chalkboard with the eraser continuing its path to clean the marked areas. The boy let out a defeated sigh, letting his arm fall back to his side. A scoff behind him caught his attention, causing him to look back towards the entrance doors. Bakugo narrowed his eyes at the vari-colored haired boy, scowling angrily. He roughly bumped his shoulders and made his way towards you, ignoring the red and white haired boy.

"You." He hissed, showing his teeth like an angry dog. You were mentally fed up with all these people trying to talk to you when you didn't want them to. But, yet, you couldn't just make them go, not when there's witnesses here. You whipping your head at the blonde male, raising an unamused brow in response. "You, me, outside." He ordered, his voice was deep and raspy, like he had been crying for the last hour. You just stared at him, frozen in your position before saying one word.

"... No."

Bakugo blinked in surprise but glared at you with those red eyes, burning a hole through your head. "HAH? You fucking chicken?!" He yelled, making his voice echo throughout the classroom. His screams were already giving you a headache. Todoroki peeked over at you with a slightly worried look, making you feel absolutely disgusted. There was no way you're going to get help from others, you were a lone wolf your whole life, you are and always will be.

"I just don't want to waste any of my energy on you, since I already know it'll be all for nothing." You spoke in a monotony tone, turning your attention back to the chalkboard so you wouldn't get in trouble with your father for lazy work. The spiky blonde tsked out of annoyance and snatched the eraser out of your hand, leaving you wiping the board with an invisible one. Once you noticed, you side-glanced the boy, (P/c) hued over your eyes as you started to get more set off. "I ain't taking no for an answer, extra. That thing you did back at training really pissed me off." He explained in a threatening tone, a weird sadistic smile appeared on his face as he got closer to yours. "And I think we should settle that small argument."

His breath hit your face as soon as he was done, feeling weird about how it felt. You wanted to literally push him away from you for being so annoying and wasting your time, if your father was here... he wouldn't really do anything, why would you think he would be useful?

"I suggest you stop playing around and just go, before you actually get hurt." You warned in a ho-hum tone, taking a step closer towards him. He didn't flinch or step back, but stayed in his spot while watching you finish your threat. Bakugo shoved one of his hands in his pocket and leaned against the board with a smug look. "Give me a reason why I should fall for that pathetic warning." He snapped back, copying your action and took a HUGE step towards you. With a raised brow, you studied his facial expression to your forewarning, such a bold move from a wimpy boy.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't throw you out this damn window." You hissed with venom in your voice, trying to get this over with so you could leave already. Bakugo narrowed his red orbs down at your steady figure, he was actually wondering why you weren't falling for his threat, he needed to show your place here in this classroom, and UA, one way or another. You noticed his arm seemingly had its guard down, which gave you the chance to steal the eraser back and finish your job. "Start fights you know you can finish," In a blink of an eye, your whole body almost went through his at how fast you shifted from your spot and in back of his body with the black eraser in hand. "–and I might consider that invitation."