(Part I?)Soulmates who were not meant to be

As I said, this was short and angsty, have fun!:)

(I suggest you hear the sound throughout the story. I love it and honestly, this was inspired by the song)
~~~~~~~~~

Quirk: Sharpen; You can sharpen any parts of your body to use as a weapon. It's useful in everyday problems if needed and out in training. If you overuse your quirk, your body gets sore and can make you paralyzed (temporarily) from muscle shutdown and/or damage to the nerves.

••••••••••••••••••

The small giggles of the brunette echoed through your head as you stood there with a smile, ignoring the emptiness of the classroom. Your boyfriend was the cause of those giggles, he didn't care that you were there or not, he just cared for his other girl. Bakugou felt a small smile form on his face as he looked down at the laughing girl, he wrapped his normal arm around her waist to bring her in closer, seeing blush covering her cheeks. Uraraka softly hit his chest playfully and hid her face in it, feeling her face overheat from embarrassment. Just as he was about to place a kiss on her forehead, he felt a tug on his pinky that caused him to scowl.

You sat on the closest desk with your hand standing up straight, showing your red string that was connected to the blondes finger. It was already late, aka after school hours, and you didn't want to get in trouble again because of their little get together after class. "Kastu!! We need to hurry, what if Mr. Aizawa comes in again and suspends us?" You pouted with your chin in your hands. Bakugou narrowed his eyes at you with rage. You were all over him like a lost puppy, he hadn't been able to get rid of you since you both met each other when school started. He can't take it anymore.

Bakugou let out a small growl and turned to you, letting go of his 'girlfriend' as he made his way to you, slamming his fist on the desk. "Then why don't you fucking leave?! I don't care if you're my soulmate, I'm telling you this for the last time. I. Don't. Love. You." He seethed, getting close to you with every word he spat out. You couldn't help but wince at his last words, it hurt more than the last times he has said. They were usually out of embarrassment and partly playful, but now he's telling you this with hate and honesty. You opened your mouth to say something, but his large hands stopped you by grabbing your cheeks roughly that caused you to whimper. "Don't say another goddamn thing. I haven't and I will never love you in this life. You're just another stupid extra that will eventually die from their weak actions."

Tears started to form in your (E/c) eyes the more he said his thoughts. Your chin began to heat up from his hand, they turned orange and yellow, noting that he was activating his quirk, and it looked like he hadn't noticed it. Bakugou leaned in so close to your face that you could feel his heavy breath hit your cheek.

"You're nothing to me."

The second he said those words, an explosion blew up in your face, throwing you across the room and hitting the wall that left a small crater in the shape of your body. A stabbing feeling formed in your chest and stomach as you stayed in that spot before falling out of the hole and hitting the ground with a small groan of pain. Uraraka let out a gasp, backing up against the wall as she covered her mouth with shock. Bakugou, on the other hand, had this look like he had just witnessed a murder. Guilt instantly hit him like a dumbbell. He saw your still body on the ground, the most you were doing was shaking in your place and breathing. It was that moment he remembered what he did, and what he had promised to never do.

-FlashBack-

You ran up to the spiky blonde with a small giggle, letting your (H/l) (H/c) hair sway in the slight breeze. "Kastu! You did amazing during training!" He ignored your praise and kept walking up to the gates of UA, hands in his pockets that had the red string tied around his pinky. "Your quirk is so cool, but scary.." You muttered under your breath, slouching your back as you walked next to him. "Of course my quirk cool, it's better than your stupid one." A look of shock appeared on your face, 'So mean..!'

The good inside your heart | Bakugo x Todoroki x Fem! ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara