Ch. 12 " Another Gun"

Himeno watched as Aki fell on his knees as he gripped his chest. Trying to put pressure on the wound.

Himeno forcefully tried pulling on her left arm to get it out from the rubble. But it hurts so much. The pain was unbearable and she couldn't continue.

" He's still alive. I guess that's because the Public Safety uniform's reinforced. Finish him." The girl ordered Katana man.

" You...You have to help Aki..." Himeno said to Power.

" I- I can't...I couldn't e-even see him move...And if I did...J-Juno would die."

Power was right. They couldn't even see the bastard move, and Juno might die if Power stopped his bleeding.

" Ghost! Kill that girl!" Himeno ordered.

A hand with a mouth appeared on her left.

" No way, that lady is scary," The Ghost devil replied

Himeno looked at Aki as he slowly lost blood. She needed to do something.

Aki had a chance of living normally. He still had a lot of things to do. 

Aki still cries. He's still normal. She had to do something. Anything. Then an idea struck her. And this idea might make Juno hate her. But that's a risk she's willing to take. 

"Aki is like a brother to Juno." Himeno thought to herself.

The two has always been night and day. Juno the more happy and and bright, while Aki was the broody and serious type of person. But they shared a similarity that has made them able to get closer to one another. Both were awkward and hated social interactions. Although Juno was able to hide it with a smile, Aki always shared his thoughts on awkward he would feel during it.

The two were like your normal siblings, fighting, having fun. And Himeno liked that. It was like a stress reliever to show hope in humanity ( Which she nearly lost). Juno is a Hybrid. Aki, a cold human. Despite that, the two are normal. They would be depressed when someone died. Cry when someone they cares for dies.

Himeno wanted to protect that. To see them smile and have fun. She wanted to protect them.

But now, Juno is laying on the ground, with holes in his chest. While Aki is about to get killed by the Katana Devil.

She had to do something. Something that would save the two. Or at least one of them.

" Im sorry..." Himeno said to herself as she thought of an Idea. An Idea that would make them both cry.

But she knew. It was better her than the both of them.

" Im sorry..." She whispered.

She looked to the hand of the Ghost devil.

" Then...If...Did I give you my all? Will you do it-" 

She was about to continue before someone roughly grabbed her by the hair. Himeno's  vision shook violently as someone's shin hit the side of her head.

" Guh!"

"Don't you finish that..." A calm voice said.

Himeno fell on the floor as her consciousness staggered. With her blurry vision, she looked at the source of the voice to see Juno. Juno knocked her out.

'Of course, it was Juno.'

Himeno slightly smiled before losing her consciousness.

 Power looked back at where Juno 'should' be. Power stared at Juno amazed. She didn't even feel him or see him move. Although it bothered her that he was still bleeding from his wound.