ch.17 " Drinks"

" Okay, so let me get this straight. You want me to help you. In killing Kishibe...?"

Juno sat in a cafe with Power and Denji.

When Juno just took Himeno home, he received a text from Aki that Power and Denji asked for his help. He accepted and brought them to a cafe near his apartment.

" Yeah! Help us!" Power said with a smile.

" Actually, We can't kill the old man, we just need some pointers!" Denji said.

" I...I don't think I can help you. But. Surprise attacks. Those near work," Juno said as he drank from his cup.

"...Really? That's it?" Denji asked.

" That's not much," Power said.

Juno put down his cup on the table.

" Look. It's training. It's supposed to train you. And when I help you, it's like cheating..."

"... Look. Just use your head, and it'll give you an advantage. Be creative," Juno said.

.

.

Denji and Power continued to brainstorm any ideas their brain can think of defeating Kishibe. But since they weren't the smartest of the bunch, Denji and Power continued on attacking Kishibe differently, but all failing.  It wasn't until several days later they would be able to think of an idea that can defeat the Captain

=====10 days later=======
.

.

At Kishibe's apartment, Power and Denji stood inside wearing their uniform neatly, with Power having her hair tied in a ponytail with glasses, as Denji only wore glasses. Denji has a tomahawk that Power gave him with her blood.

" It smells like blood. That old drunkard came." Power said 

" Anyone that disturbs our normal life deserves to be killed," Denji said

On the other side of the door, Kishibe had his hand on the doorknob.

" time to start our genius plan!" the two said in their heads.

Kishibe dodged a spear that power threw through the door, with ease.

" oops."

" A weapon made out of blood, huh? Aimed for the head too. Lying in wait?" Kishibe said to Power through the hole in the door.

" Trying to make me the hunted this time, I guess."

Kishibe dropped the spear on the floor.

Power pointed her finger down, making the blood spikes come out onto Kishibe from the ceiling. But Kishibe's reflex was fast as he was able to dodge and break the blood spears.

Denji then dropped behind Kishibe and swung his tomahawk at him. Kishibe kicked Denji's face before he was able to swing the small weapon. The whole scene happened in under 1 minute and 10 seconds.

" That was the best you've done so far," Kishibe said.

The two only groaned in response.

" Prey sure can use their heads when they're cornered. You should use your head more. There are two reasons you failed this time. The first was that in order to fight like this, Power used up too much blood and is basically anemic. And second, was that Denji couldn't predict my attack."