Bullets all the way- Billy Russo x Marie Adams ( part 1 )

Set during season two of The Punisher.

( Marie's POV )   
    Billy was bleeding. That much I knew. The screams of pain and the fact that he was almost dead when he got here.

     I had knew Billy since before the Marines, when he was good friends with Frank Castle. Billy and I had gone out a couple of times. Needless to say we got to know each other really well.

    A about an hour later the doctor that was helping Billy, came out of the room. " He wants to talk to you," He said to me. " How bad is it?" I asked to doctor. " Hes going to need rest for a while," He answered me. I nodded my head and walked to the door. Opening it, I didn't know what I was going to see. So I opened the door anyways, wanting to see the hurt man beyond the wall that was set between us.

    I walk in to see Billy lay on the metal table, one hand hanging off the side, the other was pressed against his side. " Billy," I said quietly, moving to the hand that was off to the side. He didn't move to the sound of my voice. " Billy, wake up ok," I said to him stroking his face. It took a couple of minutes, but he finally came to, looking around the room for ant possible danger. " Hey, Billy look at me," I said again, and this time he turned his face. " Hey," He said quietly, his voice was probably hurt from screaming so much. " How do you feel?" I asked him. " My side is on fire but other than that I feel great," Billy answered me. " Do you want some water?" I asked him,holding the clear glass of water in my hand. " Sure," He answered lifting his head little. " Take small sips ok," I said putting my hand on the back of his head. Billy nodded his head and I brought the cup to his mouth, letting him take a small drink. I set cup down and I put my hands on my knees. " Can I sit up please?" Billy asked me, grabbing my hand. " Sure," I answered placing my hand on his back and helping him.

    Billy leans back and takes in a sharp painful breath. " Are you ok?" I asked. " Do you think I'm ok," Billy answered. " No," I said to him.

              Part 2 coming soon....