◆ ABOUT US ◆

●○●○●○●○

●○●○●○●○

❄ICEHEARTED❄

The sun is shining brightly
The frost is melting slowly

A cup of hot cocoa
Rippling very slowly

Just like my heart
Is free like a dove
An orbs void of any emotion
Held so much love

I glanced out of the window
A smile playing on my lips
Stood there a man
Slipping and flipping

-By Seolhee Choi [ Causers ]

▼△▼△▼△▼△

Hello there Snowflakes!

Welcome to the official book of The Yukimi Community. We hope to see you working with us shortly and help us reach our aim ~ helping the hidden talents of Wattpad.

So to start with I want you all to know me... The founder of the community -

Hey guys! I am Snow [Snow_flake12558] Nice to meet everyone! I love music, art, this community and myself~ I hope you join our community and be a part of the family :)

Yeah, back to our community- To create a good community, we need to make a strong bond with each other. So we are looking for a family who understands, helps and adores each other just as much as their loved ones.

Keeping this in mind, we, the family of The Yukimi Community welcome you to join us on our journey to dig out the hidden diamonds from underneath the group~

▼△▼△▼△▼△

We had originally closed the community as the founder and the members were not able to come online but I, Snow have decided to open it again.

As the lockdowns have been lifted up, and everyone has started going back to their busy lives, I have decided to loosen up a few things.

1. Members are not required to log in during Saturdays and Sundays. No order will be taken, your presence will not be required on the weekends. Use this time to relax or do things related to your studies/jobs/family time. 

2. Attendance will be taken on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only

3. Each members will be asked as to how much time they may take for any design. The maximum time for deadline is 1 week. They can submit it within a day or within a week. This may slow down the time when each customer receives their orders but we keep in mind your life as well.

▼△▼△▼△▼△

❉ Tag people here to support us ❉ ➺

~Put your questions here ❉ ➺

▼△▼△▼△▼△

🎀Next up! RULES🎀

●○●○●○●○

Cover Credits :- Avril_young06Banner Credits :- Annoshh

Banner Credits :- Annoshh