The Morning After

"I'm doing... you."

Naruto noted her flushed cheeks, her unfocused eyes. Hinata was so obviously and uncharacteristically smashed, but he couldn't help but be a little flattered. "Oh is that so?" he laughed.

"Yuuuuup," her lips popped on the P sound, and she turned to look around his suite.

Hinata gasped when she spotted his dinner, half eaten and sitting on a room service cart. "Can I have some of this?" she asked, sauntering over to his food and taking a giant bite of a baguette before he even had the chance to respond.

"Help yourself," Naruto chuckled.

She practically moaned, before looking over to him. "I love bread," she declared with her mouth full. Hinata was usually so prim and polished, untouchable. There was something about her drunken playfulness that was oddly charming. Naruto couldn't help the smile on his face.

Hinata picked up his empty wine glass and looked into it with disappointment before she turned to him. "We should get more wine!"

"Actually," he began, approaching her slowly, "I think you've probably had a little too much wine tonight." He took the wine glass from her hand and she pouted.

She opened her mouth like she was going to protest, but then became distracted by his uniform hanging across the room. Hinata practically skipped over to it before she ran her fingers gingerly over the fabric. She peeked over her shoulder at him, opal eyes mischievous, "you look soo good in your uniform," she purred.

"Uhh, ya think so?" Naruto said scratching the back of his head and letting out an embarrassed chuckle.

Hinata inspected his captain's hat before she put it on her own head. Then she turned around and looked at him like she knew something funny that he didn't.

Naruto raised an eyebrow as Hinata strolled right up to him with a serious expression. She stared up at him for a moment before declaring in a voice deeper than her usual, "I'm the captain now."

He couldn't help it when he burst out laughing and she started laughing too.

"You're adorable," Naruto said once their laughter faded. He smiled softly down at her as their eyes met and Hinata's face fell.

"Nooooo!" Hinata pouted, throwing her arms down at her sides. She gazed down at her feet like she was actually upset.

"Oh I'm sorry," he apologized, confused, putting his hands up in mock surrender. "You're not adorable."

Hinata peeked back up at him. "I'm sexy," she told him. Naruto just smirked, he couldn't disagree. "That reminds me!"

Without warning, she pulled off her modest sweater, revealing a delicate, lacy white bra. Naruto could help when his gaze flickered down at her ample cleavage and vaguely wondered if her panties matched.

He willed himself to look back at her face and she was smirking and backing up on to his bed. Hinata laid down, her indigo hair fanned out around her head. Never breaking eye contact.

"Don't you think I'm sexy, Captain Naruto?"

Naruto covered his face in his hands, trying not to blush and praying to every god he knew for strength.

"Oh wow!" Hinata sighed. Naruto peeked through his fingers to see her hugging all the pillows. "These pillows are so soft!" she moaned before smashing her face into one of them. She said something else, but the sound was muffled.

Naruto looked up at the ceiling and shook his head. What had he gotten himself into? When he looked back down at Hinata, big opal eyes were already gazing at him.