Return to Tokyo

Wearing their matching hotel robes, Naruto and Hinata sat on the edge of the bed, pleasantly buzzed. They laughed and chatted together as they enjoyed their fondue. Her early anxieties about their spontaneous adventure faded away with each sip of champagne.

"Mmm," Hinata hummed as she took a bite of a juicy strawberry dipped in rich chocolate. Naruto hadn't exaggerated when he said the fondue was amazing. Heat rose in her cheeks when she realized Naruto was watching her, wearing a soft smile.

"You got a little..." he pointed to his own face, mirroring where she must have had some chocolate lingering on her lips.

Hinata wiped her fingers across her mouth, "did I get it?" Naruto was fighting back a laugh, and she realized she must have just made it worse.

"Here let me." Naruto set down his champagne flute before scooting so close their legs were touching. His thumb slowly swiped across her lips.

Caught in his blue gaze, Hinata's breath hitched as that same tension she felt on the bridge earlier returned. Her face was flushed with nerves and excitement when she realized there wasn't any rain to stop them this time.

He tilted her chin up as he leaned closer to meet her, pressing his lips into hers, gentle but firm. Hinata's eyes fluttered closed as she melted into his heated kiss. She felt practically light-headed at the tender caress of his lips against her own. The teasing swipe of his tongue. The sweet taste of champagne that lingered between them. She fought the urge to whimper when he pulled away. A pout left on her lips at the loss of his warmth.

Was that really it?! Hinata wanted more! Needed more!

"I think I got it," he smirked.

Feeling suddenly and uncharacteristically bold, Hinata reached over and dipped her finger into the fondue, before smearing the warm melted chocolate across the exposed skin of her chest. Naruto's blue eyes darkened as he traced the movement. He swallowed thickly as the chocolate slowly dripped down the tops of her full breasts. With a sensual lick of her finger, Hinata sucked off the remaining chocolate while maintaining direct eye contact.

"I think you missed some," she breathed.

Naruto practically tackled her onto the bed, pulling her robe open as he licked and sucked on her chest. Her champagne flute slipped out of her hand, and carelessly dropped to the floor. The spill caused a little mess that would normally bother her, but her mind was so hazy. She could only focus on the sensations Naruto was providing.

"You taste so good," Naruto mumbled against her skin. A soft moan escaped her lips in reply as she tossed her head back in to the plush bed. He tugged at the tie of her of her robe, pulling it apart and exposing her nakedness. Hinata was so consumed by her pleasure, she couldn't be bothered to feel shy. Her back arched as she sighed, her skin feeling overly sensitive from his assault. His hand glided up her side and cupped her breast as his lips teased the other.

When he began trailing wet kisses up her neck, Hinata instinctively tilted her head to grant him better access. His hot breath near her ear gave her goosebumps.

"I want you so bad," Hinata moaned shamelessly. Naruto gave her a devious smile, obviously pleased by her little confession, before he pressed his lips to hers. Their kiss quickly evolved into something more heated. Her hand slipped into his hair, pulling him closer, deepening their kiss, practically begging for him to consume her.

His wandering fingers continued to skate softly over her exposed skin, leaving pleasant tingles in their wake. Hinata gasped into his mouth as she felt him near her center. A thick finger slipped between her moist folds. Her breathing grew heavy as he peppered kisses along her jaw.