3 . ( edited)

It was early morning at 7 am. It seems like somebody has woken up early to meet someone special.

And it was summer. Students were getting a summer vacation from today.

Namjoon comes down from the stairs and starts eating his breakfast.
As he called his driver to take him to the kindergarten where y/n teaches the kids.

Reaching there
He searches for y/n in every class. Some of the teachers were afraid of him and why he is doing here. Because they know who he is but they mine their own business. Of course, they don't want to die

Giving it up he thinks of going back home . Unread files where many,
which he have to see it. Namjoon heard a child cry going the way from where
The sound coming he saw a kid

crouching at the boy's height. "Hey what's your name Lil boy," namjoon ask . " My name is Park Hoon " hoon hic "are you oky ,
How did you fall ?" namjoon asks .

After sometime

"Oh she is my dad's cousin, friend," Hoon said."ohh, let me drop you to
Your class...btw kid
Will you help me with some work " namjoon says " is it about yn noona " hoon ask " yes " namjoon thumbs up .

Time skip at y/n apartment...

"Ok ring the bell," Hoon said turning towards namjoon. "No, you ring the bell," namjoon said. They were fighting who will ring the bell because they were afraid of y/n if she will be mad at them. "Okay, I'll do it" namjoon ring the bell.

"Can I help you, sir?" Y/n asked namjoon. Namjoon didn't get time to answer her question when y/n eyes landed on Hoon. He was hiding behind namjoon. "Hoon what are you doing here?" Y/n continue"you should be at school" y/n asked.

Hoon looks at namjoon to say something. "Umm, hi I am a police officer... Uh....um are you miss Min?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah what happened?" Y/n asked namjoon. "Umm someone came to the police station with Hoon, he said that 'he was playing outside the school gate with his friends when a thief came and snatch him and ran away '. " and don't worry about the school I already talk with the principal," namjoon said nervously that y/n will not believe him.

Y/n kneel at the height of Hoon and asked "are you, okay baby" y/n worriedly asked. "I'm fine noona" hoon smile

" Thank you , sir" yn says

"It's okay, don't worry " namjoon said.

hoon and I stand at my apartment door. "Hyung you will come to meet me again?" Hoon asked. Namjoon crouch at his height. " Mm I will come to meet you again and your noona" namjoon said like a whisper in the last sentence 'your noona.

Looking at y/n.

"Have a good day" Namjoon said starring at y/n eyes. Y/n nods her head.

Namjoon Pov......

When I start my car , I get a call

"Hello, namjoon where are you?" Hobi said"I'm on my way hyung," namjoon said while driving. "Come fast we got a problem here at the mansion" Hobi add "we got a guest," hobi said"I will be there in 10minutes"

Namjoon said with a stern tone.

To be CONTINUE.......

Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes

Please support me and comment down so that I can know are you all enjoying the chapter. And share your thoughts.