8

It was just like a movie, it felt like a movie, and they were the main characters. But instead of running away from everyone, they were going home, holding each other's hand as they sing along inside the car.

Come inside of my heart if you're looking for answers

Look at the stars, go a little bit faster uh oh

Minjeong smiled as she sang those lines, and turned to the woman at the passenger seat. For the nth time that night, Jimin blushed again. When will she never, anyway?

I love you,

but I don't really show you

A smile also crept om Jimin's face as she stared at the woman who had her eyes focused on the road. wish this would last..

"So, see you tomorrow?" Jimin nodded at the instructor

"see you tomorrow, Miss Kim" and she unbuckled the seatbelt using her right hand.

"Good night?" Minjeong leaned back on her seat. The latter giggled at her,

"Good night, Miss Kim. But you need to let go of my hand now" their hands were still intertwined, and it seems like the instructor has no intention of letting it go. Minjeong only stared at her, not even blinking her eyes, making Jimin conscious.

"what?" she asked

"Nothing, I just realized how pretty my world is" Her smile turned the warmest and the sweetest ever, and her eyes sparkled as she lovingly stared at the raven-haired. Jimin could not utter a word, she just stared back at her. It was enough for Minjeong.

"Go, now. Your mom must be waiting for you already" she finally let go of the hand that she had been holding for sometime. Jimin nodded, and opened the car door. And the moment she stepped out of the car, it was also the same moment her mother stepped out of their house.

"Jimin?" the raven-haired turned to her mother with a shocked face, then smiled sheepishly. "h-hey, mom"

"who's with you?" the middle-aged woman asked. Jimin panicked internally, she does not know whether to signal the instructor to speed up, or introduce her to her mother who was waiting for answers.

Taking a deep breathe, Jimin knocked on the car's window, a signal for Minjeong to come out. "I-i was taking a walk when M-miss Kim saw me. We talked for a while, then she offered to drop me home" she lied at her mother who seemed to believe what she had said.

"Anyway. Mom, she's Kim Minjeong, my instructor in Geome-- " she was not able to finish what she was saying for she was confused to see her mother with a surprised face the moment she saw Minjeong came out of the car.

"Mom?" she called her, but her eyes were still fixed on the instructor. Jimin was having a bad feeling

"Minjeong" her mother said, almost whispering. And despite of having an unexplainable feeling at the scene, Jimin asked her mother once again.

"Do you know Miss Kim, Mom?"

Her mother shook her head before forcing a smile on her face. "Good evening, Miss Kim. Thank you for dropping my daughter off" she slightly bowed on the instructor who did the same.

"No problem, Mrs. Yu. And, it was nice meeting you" Minjeong once again bowed

"likewise, Miss Kim. Please come inside and have a drink" the middle-aged woman offered. But the instructor politely turned it down, saying she has some papers to do. Good thing, Mrs. Yu did not insist.

"I'll go now, Mrs. Yu, Jimin" With one last bow, Minjeong was off. Jimin and her mother was left outside looking out for the car that just departed.

"Are you close with her, Jimin?" her mother asked as they enter the house.

"hmm kinda" Jimin turned to her Mom, then asked, "why?"

"Nothing. Go wash up already, and don't stay up late, Jimin-ah" she nodded at her mother who already made her way to her room. Jimin was left wondering about the reaction of her mother minutes ago, she cannot wash it off her mind. Guess, she would stay up late thinking about that.

The instructor was in the middle of discussion when a woman knocked on the door causing Minjeong to pause what she was explaining to the class. The whole class turned to the woman, and they were all, well, almost, shocked to see a pretty red-haired woman. Upon seeing her, Jimin nudges the Japanese who was busy scrolling on her phone.

"What?" she was slightly annoyed, but the moment her eyes landed on the person Jimin pointed, it was all happiness and positive vibes for her. Jimin rolled eyes at her.

The Japanese tried to get the woman's attention by waving and smiling widely at her, but she was unnoticed by the red-haired who was talking to their instructor. Everyone saw what she did, so in order to ease the embarrassment she was feeling, Aeri pretended to be stretching her arms and body, having a jumping jacks on her tiny space. Meanwhile, Jimin was laughing all along at her friend's silliness.

After having her "stretching", the Japanese slumped back on her seat, clenching her jaw. She then turned to Jimin, shooting her glares.

"shut your mouth, Yu. I might punch you" Not wanting to be punched by the Japanese, Jimin tried her best not to crack another laughter. She kept it all inside though her friend's expression was not really helping.

"Don't you come to me later, Ning Yizhuo"

Class hours were done again, the two were back on their usual place. at the cafe. They maybe faced to faced, but their minds were wondering why the women they like left together. The Japanese was cool about it, she was not really a jealous type of person, but if she saw the girl she like talking with someone else, then she'll let her be, and let her go with luggages ready, with pictures burned into ashes, and maybe few words of goodbye coated with curses and fake smile. Yes, she's not a jealous-type of person. She's really not.

Meanwhile, Jimin was really having a bad feeling. She could not shrug negative thoughts off her mind. Jimin was overthinking things. please..

On the other side, was Minjeong and her friend having arguments inside the apartment. Flaring voices can be heard, veins almost popping on their temple, and tears flowing out from her eyes.

"Minjeong, you need to stop! Please!" the red-haired was furious, she wanted to knock some senses on the instructor

"Yizhuo.." Minjeong was trying her best not to add tension. She was trying her best not burst, but one more slap of reality, she will finally lose it.

"Fvking stop, Minjeong! You're lucky I caught him before he can destroy you again, so please.. jeongie, please stop" tears flowed out of her eyes, she was afraid of what might happen. She was afraid to see her best friend crumble down again. Yizhuo could not bear to witness it again.

"I'm sorry" the only words that escaped the instructor's mouth. Guilt was eating her up, it was all her fault.

The old flame that died from years ago, ignited again the moment she came back, and entered her life again.

I'm sorry

Minjeong should not have comeback. She should not have let herself be close to Jimin again. She should not have. But guess, it was already late to stop, the history was already repeating itself. It has started..

The evidences of their relationship were resurfacing, their kiss at the parking lot, their dates, and their past.
All were ready to destroy Minjeong once again, to let her lose everything including her.

--

Come inside of my heart // IVOS