3

Probably, most of the students who sit near the window space out most of the time, staring outside, wondering and thinking about things in life. And, that was, most likely, Jimin was doing. Her chin was rested on her right palm, her eyes were focused outside, completely ignoring her class.

The incident at the parking lot days ago just kept coming back on Jimin's thoughts. She could not shrug those thoughts. Who was she? Was she her girlfriend? But, she's single, that's what she said. Or she was just lying that's why she asked Jimin to keep it a secret? And, why does she want to slap her? Those were the questions that was running in circle in Jimin's mind. aish!

".. that's it for today, you may now go to your next class. Except you, Miss Yu"

A nudge on Jimin's shoulder took her out of her thoughts, she immediately turned to the Japanese who was already fixing her things, and was ready to leave.

"wait for me, atleast" she told her friend as she also put her things inside her bag. But, was stopped by the Japanese.

"Miss Kim asked you to stay, Jimin-ah. I'll just wait for you on our next class" and by that, Jimin was left inside the room with her instructor who was waiting for her to finish.

"What is it that you like to talk about, Miss Kim?" she started. Her head was hung low, she does not want to meet her eyes.

"I have a favor to ask you. Don't worry I will give you incentive for this" the instructor said as she scan the papers on the table, looking for something.

"Is it okay with you, Miss Yu? If not, I can just ask somebody else"

"tch, after you made me jealous" she whispered to herself. But then, she nodded at the question, who was she to say no? It was not that the instructor intentionally made her jealous, her feelings just took over.

"I didn't quite catch that, what is it again, Miss Yu?"

"Nothing, Miss. Anyway, what is it you're going to ask?" Jimin internally curse herself for saying those words, her instructor could've heard her. Learn to shut your mouth, Yu Jimin!

"I need you to help me check pile of paper works. I need to be finished by weekend, and I don't think I'll be able to finish that if I'm the only checking"

"o-okay, Miss. I'll help you" she responded

"and, don't be jealous, she's just my friend" the instructor added as she walked pass by Jimin who was flustered on her spot.

Friday night came, and Jimin found herself infront of a apartment unit, hesitating whether to ring the bell or not. Nonetheless, she still rung the bell, and took a deep breathe. After maybe three rings of te bell, the door finally opened, revealing a newly washed woman on her white tank top and denim shorts. Her hair was still dripping, so she has a towel on her hand to dry her hair.

S-she looks hot, Jimin gulped hard, and feel her heart running a marathon again.

"Sorry, I just got from the shower. Anyway, come in"

oh good heavens, please wash these thoughts off me, Jimin prayed as she made her way inside. She sat on one of the couches, and roamed her eyes around. The place was simple, it suited Jimin's likings. The walls were painted beige, and was decorated with few paintings.

"so here's the papers you're gonna check, and here's mi-- wait, did you eat already? or you want to eat first before getting things done?" Jimin shook her head to her instructor's question. She actually ate at home before making her way at the place. Of course, her would not let her leave without eating anything.

"I'm still full, Miss. I'll just start checking, so we'll finish early" with that said, her instructor nodded before they drowned their selves from the paper works they were checking.

Quiet atmosphere enveloped the place, no one dared to talk, their breathings and the sound coming from the AC were the ones can be heard. The awkwardness was killing Jimin inside, she just wanted to finish those papers as soon as possible. Her heart beatings also do not help causing her to wonder if the instructor can hear it.

"Are you okay, Miss Yu? you seem anxious" the instructor put her pen down, and turned to Jimin who bitting her lip and clutching her hands. "Y-yes, Miss"

The instructor nodded at her, then stood up later on, and went to her kitchen. "here, drink some water"

After few hours of checking, Jimin finally finished checking the papers that were given to her. She stood up and stretched her body to relax, that's when she noticed that her instructor had fallen asleep on the papers she was checking. Jimin smiled as she sat and stared at the woman who was sleeping like a baby. Her eyes were tightly closed, and her lips were slightly pouting. Jimin giggled at the sight, made her want to pinch her cheek.

"How can you be so pretty and cute at same time, Miss Kim?" the smile she had on her face did not fade, instead it was only getting sweeter. And, her heart was fluttering, and the butterflies were back on their business on her stomach again.

Am I inlove with you, Miss Kim?

Few moments of staring, Jimin finally took the courage to slowly lift the woman up to get her on her bed. She successfully lifted her, and gently lay her on her bed. Jimin tucked the covers on the woman, and stared at her once again. All she wanted to do was to stare at her face-- her calm sleeping face, Jimin swore she can stare at it forever. She will never grow tired.

"Jimin-ah" her sleepy voice called, it the first time she called Jimin on her face name. It left Jimin flustered on the side, she never thought being called by her first name will make her feel things, until her instructor did. That surely made Jimin heart burst fireworks inside.

"Y-yes, Miss Kim?" she asked

"let's go back to the start" she murmured before her drifting to sleep again. Meanwhile, Jimin was confused to what she had heard from the woman. What does that suppose to mean? She asked herself. But then she shrugged it off, and left the room to finish checking the paper works.