4) Hallucination or reality?

Author's POV

"no, thank you I'll do the rest..."
Eira said to maid after she helped her in the washroom, she couldn't take bath as her wounds were still fresh so the maid arranged the sponge bath for her.

Eira is used to do her all work by herself so she wasn't allowing the maid to wipe her body.
"Miss but it's an order from the Al___ I mean sir, to help you."

"I'll call you when I need something... this, I will do by myself..."
She answered in dismissing tone, the maid nodded and left.

Eira squeezed the water out of the sponge and cleaned her legs and arms, giving special attention to her wounds. It takes hardly one week for her wounds to heal whenever she gets injured and pain was almost non-existent.

After cleaning she tried to reach her back but couldn't.

"May I help you?..."
She looked at the xavion who was standing in front of her watching her struggles.

Eira placed the sponge back in the bowl of water.
"No thank you..."
Totally avoiding his gaze. The sparks she was feeling for a second was very weird for her.

"Then you should at least let the maids help you. Your wounds need to be taken care off..."
He said sternly.

'Find me...'
Eira's eyes snapped aside as she again heard the familiar whisper.

"What happened?..."
Xavion asked looking at her confused.

"Nothing..."
She mumbled still looking at the direction from where the whisper came, but she never found the exact direction. It feels like, it's coming from everywhere.

'I need you... Help me...'
She again heard it but this time it wasn't a whisper. It was much louder.

"I'll help you..."
Xavion said and she nodded in her own daze not paying attention to him.
Frowning at her behavior, xavion sat behind her and slowly unzipped her dress. He cut the bandage undressing her wound and slowly started cleaning her back.

When his rough fingers touched her skin her body filled with goosebumps which didn't go unnoticed by him, small smirk played on his lips as he saw the effect.
'Emotions or not... You can't deny the bond...'

When xavion touched her, the voice got louder.
'Help me to get out... Let me out Eira... I need you...'
Eira closed her eyes tightly.
'i need you Eira... Help me...'

"What's happening?... Stop it..."
She mumbled shaking her head.

"Are you okay?..."
Xavion asked gently as he zipped her dress back. She didn't even realised when he cleaned her.

'no... I am not okay...'
She looked at him with tired gaze.
"Yes, I am fine..."
She answered sitting straight.
"I couldn't contact anyone, my phone is broken... I will leave when I can move my leg..."
She said looking at him and telling in a professional voice.

"No problem..."
He internally Smirked.
'as if I am letting you go...'

Eira didn't realized when she got lost in his beauty. His red lips, eyes like God has carved them with perfection, thick eyelashes and olive skin. His Adam's apple was bobbing up and down, perfectly build chest and bulging muscle from his shirt.
Voice so rough and dominating still with the hint of gentleness. The calmness in it was commendable. Each word was spoken like it's been Perused. Everything about the man were perfect, so fascinating. He was doing something to her which she couldn't understand.

Xavion cleared his throat and she was snapped out of her thought. He chuckled lowly as he saw her admiring him, just like one mate should.

There was a hope, she wasn't fully lost yet...