A boy

Later that night I sensed that someone was staring at me ,I felt someone's fingers brush against my skin.I opened my eyes and found a boy flying above me in bed.he had blonde hair,blue eyes and he wore an outfit made out of leaves.I gasped and he flew up against the wall.that was when bandit,Wendy and nana woke up.nana and bandit start barking at the boy.
He looks at me and Wendy before flying out the window.
We run outside with a candle and look around the gardens but saw nothing.I looked up into the sky and saw a shooting star fly past.
The next day at school we were in class sewing.
I don't really like school cause the kids pick on me for some unknown reason.while I was busy with my sewing project I head the sound of a ruler smack against Wendy's desk,we all looked in her direction
I looked over and saw she drew me in bed with the boy that came to the house last night.
She told Wendy to stay after class
"Miss can I stay too? "I asked not wanting to leave Wendy by herself.
"You may wait outside till I am finished talking to your sister" she said.
While we were walking home I was surprised what the teacher said.
"Oh no you are going to get in trouble with father when he gets that letter"
"He won't know if he doesn't get the letter "shouts Wendy running after the boy with the letter
Wendy and nana both burst into the bank while I waited outside with bandit.
Then father came out and dragged nana out and he was not happy.
When we got home he chained nana up outside when we got home.
I have been humiliated he shouts
George please not so loud said mother the neighbors will hear.
Let them hear let the whole world hear,I must become a man that children fear and adults respect.this is not a nurse this is a dog.
He ripped off Nana's bonnet
Father then told us that tomorrow we had to go with aunt Millicent to begin our lesson to be a proper lady I knew then that it was time for us to grow up.
I couldn't take it anymore ever since I came home to live with them,father had always been hard on me and Wendy and I just stood around and let him push us around but I was not going to take it anymore.
Father no I shout nana needs us and Wendy didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your supiors
Do not give me attitude young lady shouts father you will keep your mouth shut and be seen but not heard.
I just want to let you know that we will not stand around and let you push us around that's all you ever do to me but I am sick and tired of doing nothing while you just yell at me.
Annabelle that is enough out of you father shouts
You are nothing but a pain and you always have that dumb dog with you,I regret ever letting you have that thing.if it weren't for me you would still be living in that orphanage but your mother and I felt bad for you so we decided to take you home.I need you so you make me look good at work.
I was surprised when he said this ,the only reason he adopted was so he could make himself look good at his job.
You are nothing but a thorn and you will listen to your father.
You are not my father and will never be my father I said,I have never talked back to him before
That is it Annabelle you go up to your room and I don't wanna see you.
Fine I shout and ran inside the house and upstairs into the nursery with bandit.
Later that night Wendy came over to me
Annabelle thank you for standing up for me you are so kind.
I am sick and tired of father always yelling at us
Well I'm afraid the damage has been done said Wendy
What do you mean?
I head mother and father talking and father says he is sending you to a boarding school after you talked back to him.
Oh no I said I didn't mean to hurt him
You are very kind Annabelle and I am glad you are my sister
I love you too I said and we both hugged
Later that night when our parents left to go to a party I woke Wendy up
What is it she asked
I have something to tell you I am running away and I want you to come with me.
What this is crazy she said
I will not allow this treatment to go on and I refuse to go to that boarding school so I must run away
Annabelle I do not think that is a good idea.if we ran away we won't be with mother,father ,Michael and John anymore.
I know but I just hate this family right know
I will help you run away said Wendy but I will not go with you,I say you wait till aunt Millicent has talked. Asleep and then you can go,I will miss you very much sister.
We both went to bed and I woke up when I heard something I looked around but saw nothing and went back to sleep.
Just then I heard someone crying at the edge of my bed.
I looked over and saw a boy with his head to his knees and sobbing quietly to himself.
Boy why are you crying? I asked
He was startled that he flew up towards the ceiling
You can fly I cried amazed
He flew down and bowed
I got out of bed and curtsying to him
What is your name?
What is your name? He asked
Annabelle Eliza rose darling
Peter Pan
Where do you live?
Second to the right and straight on till morning
They put that on the letters?
Don't get any letters
But your mother must get letters
Don't have a mother he replies
Oh I am so sorry I don't have a mother either no wonder you were crying
I wasn't crying about mothers he said offended I was crying cause I can't get the shadow to stick and I wasn't crying
I sat down near him and smiled
I could sew it on for you
I then left to go get the needle to sew his shadow back on.