Chapter 1 The Black Sheep Of the family

Angelika's POV

''why can't you all accept me?'' I sob and my knees have become tired and give up supporting me like my family…

''Even if somehow we do but what will society talk about us? huh,'' my mom snapped.

I know that they will never support me completely and I was prepared for it or…. Did I assume I was? But the reality is no one will eternally be prepared for coming out and that's a universal fact.

''I am ashamed to say that you are my sister, I mean how can you like girls?'' my asshole brother asked and laughed sarcastically.

Thank god I never expect anything from him but today I can't stay quiet NOT ANYMORE.

I was going to answers back my brother's question when my sister spoke again

''I know you might not notice any good-looking guy that's why you Prefer girls but it's ok I will set you up with someone that will change you'' what a smarty-ass sister I got.

Never in my life. I RePeAt! Never in my whole life, I got this much attention like everyone is peeping at me and guessing what will they said when it comes to their turn and I am also waiting for my turn to answer as well.

''Baby think about our family reputation this is India the most close-minded country my business will go down if one of my Employees learns about my daughter being 'abnormal' '' my father said Calmly.

'ABNORMAL' like really? dad, and that was it. I broke down. All the stories that I read about coming out didn't say that it could hurt me on this level. wow, am I seriously preparing myself for hell, yeah?

''I also do have a few replies for all of you and I also wish to share some of your secrets too as all of you did to me, yeah?'' They look at me confidently as if they don' have any.

When they don't twice about my feeling why should I? I don't wanna be that stupid protagonist that thinks of everyone's happiness first. If you push me into the drain then I will take you along and this is what I am gonna do now!.

"Okay first of all my dear brother I will resolve your issue first, You never attempt to introduce me to anyone, not even your girlfriend, or should I said' girlfriends'? And about me liking girls it's the same as you liking girls and no I don't see girls like toys which you do..." he looks angry I think I hit the spot correctly.

I shake my head and turn toward my 'beautiful' sister.

''thank you for your offer but I don't like dick and prefer pussy more'' I Smile innocently.

"Angelika! How can you use this kind of word?!" my mom slap me but I am used to it we Asian kids grow up with flying slippers always following our back.

"ok let's go to the Grand finale, mother know everything, right? But mom do you know that father is cheating on you and surprise I even know who'' My mom looks at my father sadly and her eyes started to tears up while looking at her husband her aura was screaming betrayal and I don't know how I feel I think 'nothing' is the right word to describe my feeling because she deserves it and I am only stating the heading of their secret I don't know what will they do when they got to know the full story.

"Father, you don't have to feel that bad cause mother also cheats on you," I reported, and I wanted to laugh so bad but that's not the time, you all should have seen their faces that were so meme Material.

I mean by now they might be feeling all sort of feeling like a betrayal for all the time they have been together, furious but lose the liberty to express also maybe… a little bit of reliving that they are not the only one that has betrayed their partner…I don't know what they are feeling right now but I as swear as hell know that they deserve it!

''I know I shouldn't interfere with your personal life but I change my mind, if me being gay make your prestige go down don't your son dating multiple girls don't? or your golden daughter hooking up with multiple guys don't you?
Well, guess I am not the only one who is destroying this 'family reputation' yeah?"I raise my eyebrow as I said that.

"it's common for a partner to cheat and to meet different people," father said looking down and they all nodded their heads as if they are agreeing to what he said and I was left dumbfounded.

" But being gay is sin and it is abnormal" he adds and I was left speechless. Again!

"Oh congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Green for having an abnormal child but please know that who I love is not your choice or problem!

Tell me do you even listen
To all the dumb shit you're slippin'
We can love who we want to
Don't say she's not supposed to
If she loves Barbie not Ken
She doesn't have to say sorry