Part 25

The Dancing Queen

Part 25

Nandu is busy lost in herself but suddenly loud music got her out of trance , all the sizzlers are happy dancing with amna bcoz she is too funny like a kid

Nandu is busy lost in herself but suddenly loud music got her out of trance , all the sizzlers are happy dancing with amna bcoz she is too funny like a kid.   They all are enjoying the fights of Manik and amna .

Later that night , all the sizzlers left to their homes after practice . Nandu still sat on the couch without saying anything . No one noticed her bcoz she sat on the corner as furniture is moved to the corners for dance practices , Manik is dragged away by amna to the top floor , cabir lifted navya as she is tired and left to their room   , nandu  felt bad that none of them saw her or remembered but she thought " kaash meri amma yaha hoti , the only person who loves me above all ", she has tears in her eyes . She didn't feel like going back to room , she just stared outside the glass bcoz the couch is just near to balcony . She felt like she is loosing something precious from her life . Thinking all this to herself she don't know when but she fell asleep there .

Next morning ,

Nandu heard some noises and opened her eyes to see amna crying and Manik trying to convience her .

Manik : I swear yaar  , that I will never let you cry , I will convince mom dad . He said holding her face in his palms .

Amna : than what about marriage ??

Manik : do u think I can forget about it , everything is arranged , as I told u I can't see u crying .

Amna : I love u Manik , ur the best . Saying she hugged him .

Nandu felt something broken in her heart seeing Manik leaving with amna . She got up with great difficulty to move to her room as still there is pain in her leg . She reached the bed and  tried to sleep .

The room of her door opened revealing shakti and Charlie .nandu closed her eyes acting to be in sleep .

Charlie : she is still sleeping shakti  ..

Shakti : may be pain kam nahi hua, let her sleep .

Charlie : but Manik asked us to be there for the wedding .

Shakti : she couldn't stand , we will tell him Nandu is resting .

Charlie : anyways they are going to come back here , so she can wish them at home ...

Shakti : you are right let's go , saying both the girls left .

Nandu woke up after they left and got ready . She is having unbearable pain but she wanted to get rid of pain bcoz she wants to practice   . She managed to limp towards the lift , she came down . Watchman came running to help her  on seeing her limp.

Nandu : it's okay , I can manage uncle. She declined politely.

Watchman : tum mujhe humesha madat karti ho beti , kabhi toh mujhe karne do . He said with a smile , holding her hand and made her sit on a bench.