Part - 35

The Dancing Queen

Part -35

Finally they reached  the hospital .... He saw everyone's face and realised only nandu is missing ..... He just ran inside to see sharmistha standing near icu and crying ..... He just saw nandu inside and fell down immediately.....

As soon as manik fell down he heard different sounds ...mostly his name being called out .... He opened his eyes to see nandu in  front of him leaning over him with a worried look on her face ......

Nandu : manik , kya hua ?? Why did u shout my name in sleep ?? How did u fall down from couch ?? She asked him but he just hugged her tight..... Sharmistha and cabir are looking at him being worried ..... Bcoz nandu is not there ..... It's like he just is hallucinating nandu.   

Sharmistha : kya hua manu ?? Asking she sat beside him on the stool .....

Manik : mom , nandu is just here asking me why I fell down from the couch ?? He said and turned to find her but he only found , cabir and sharmistha in his hospital room ....

Cabir is just looking at manik blankly bcoz he understood it's hard to convey him the situation.....

Sharmistha: mani , vo nandu ....she is about to say something but is cut off by manik ....

Manik : ask her to stop playing more pranks on me ....from the past one month  she did many pranks on me ....ask her to come out ....he said but sharmistha broke into tears making manik realise the situation.... Cabir is just standing there with tears ... Bcoz the whole sizzlers along with navya are just outside the ICU waiting for the doctor to know about nandu's condition.....

Manik : that means , she is really hurt and it's not my dream , he asked and sharmistha nodded in yes .... Manik is immediately out of his bed and started walking out .... His assistant has taken care of media such that manik won't be in the news the next day ....

He ran out to the ICU followed by sharmistha and cabir .... At the same time  doctor came out from the room where nandu is ....

Doctor : patient's family.... He asked looking at everyone.... Before anyone could answer manik is infront of the doctor ....

Manik : me ....he said with tear stained face....

Doctor: the condition of the patient is very serious, bcoz it's a very dangerous accident . I have informed the police according to the formalities...  what's your relationship?? He asked and manik immediately replied making everyone look at him in shock....

Manik : husband ....he said just looking at the floor ....

Doctor : okay , you need to complete the formalities and sign the form than only we can go ahead ... He said and turned to a nurse ... asking her to help manik ....

Manik went with the nurse and paid the amount for the surgery which is in lakhs and even signed the form .... He came back and the doctor  informed them that they  can go and meet nandu before the surgery .... It's a dangerous spinal  injury .... chances of survival is very crucial....