3: Confused

LOUIS POV

Before Harry could turn around Louis hit his head with something hard. 

"Niall, Liam, Zayn, come and help me get him to the boat" Louis yells while he ties Harry's hands together. They carry him to the boat and lock him up in a cell thats at the bodem of the boat. 

"Yes, good job lads, now go and drink something! We're gonna get money soon!" Louis says to the three other boys, they smile and go back upstairs to drink with the other pirates. 

Louis stays behind for a bit and looks at the prince, he looks from his hair to his nose to his lips to his chin to his body. He can't explain what he feels, but he feels something weird in his stomach. 

He looks back at the prince his lips, beautiful full red lips. He just can ki- 

NO, Louis stop thinking like that! He is your prisoner you can't kiss him! Okay you can't like him! 

He gives the prince one last glance before he also goes upstairs to drink with the other lads. 

HARRY POV 

When Harry wakes up he's somewhere that he doesn't know.

He looks around the room and sees that he is in a sort of prison. He's hands are tied up and it's quiet dark in the room.

Out of nowhere a doors open and a figure comes walking in.

"Ah, i see you're awake. Welcome to my ship princess" The guy smirks, he has brown hair and bleu eyes, he's actually really cute.

"W-why am i here?" Harry asks to the person "and who are you?"

"You, dear Harold, are here because we wont money from your parents and i am not gonna say who i am. You are going to call me sir from now on. Understood?" The guy said

"Y-es" Harry stutters

"Yes who?"

"Yes sir" He whispers

"Good, now enjoy the rest of your evening" The guy said and went away.

  ●●●

So, what are your thoughts?

I really don't know if this is good, i just had this idea and wanted to right it down so yeah. 

Stay save, Bi, Gay, unlabeled,... 

All the love, 

Robyn xx