13: freedom

HARRY POV

"Prince Harry, your dad is asking for you" Diana says, i sigh i know what this is about. My father wants too know all the details of the pirates so he can kill them or in his words 'I'm just showing them what they been doing all their lives' 

I walk to his office and knock on the door i hear a little 'come in' i open the door and walk in "you wanted to see me father?" "Yes, Harry we need to talk. Of course you are going to be king so you need a wife" he smiles, of course a fake smile, i sigh "Dad, can't you just accept me? I don't like girls i like guys!" He just ignores me and goes further "I planned a ball next week so you can find your princess. Then my last point, i really need the details about those pirates! I already got them arrested but i can't kill them without details!" 

I look at my father "Thank you for the messages, i'll be going back to my room now" i say to him and i stand up "Don't you dare leave" my dad yells. I stop walking and turn around, "Well i'm still doing it am i" i smirk and walk away 

i walk my way to the dungeons to see Louis and Niall, Niall has become a good friend to me and i know that is not really good 'cause they kidnaped me but i forgive them for it. 

And Louis, ow Louis. I only can talk to him trough bars and there are guards there so i can't tell him what i feel, i'm still thinking about how i can free them. I kept their ship and keep it clean so they or we can leave when i free them. 

"Guards, i like to be alone with the prisoners" i tell them, they nod and leave 

"Well hi curly, for what do i have the honer?" he tells me. "My dad is going to trow a ball for me to find a princess, but i don't even like girls so why would he do that?" i say. "Hey, it's going to be okay, don't cry please" he says with a sad smile. 

"I need to go back, but i'm going to get you out of here!" i tell them "And i know how i'm going to do it just wait for me okay!" i yell at them and run out of the dungeons. 

- a week later - 

"Oh honey you look so good, are you still sure you wanna go on with this?" my mum asks, i nod "Yes mum, i wanna be happy and i'm happy with Louis" i tell her

"Okay, well i want you to be happy too so here you go" she says and gives my the key to the cells. "thanks mum" i smile 

- time off the ball - 

DES POV

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming to this ball as everybody knows Prince Harry is going to be  choosing his wife today, but for now enjoy the ball!" i yell to everyone. After i sat down i look around and still don't see Harry here 

"Anne, where is Harry?" i ask my wife. "I don't know, he wasn't in his room today but there was a letter there." She says and gives me the letter 

Dear mom and dad, 

I am writing this letter to let you know that i am gone, i don't want to be king anymore and i want to marry men. No i want to marry one  specific man: Louis Tomlinson. 

So i decided to run away with him and his pirate crew, don't trie to find us because you won't find us. I already said goodbye to Gemma, Pete and little Jonathan. 

Goodbye father

Harry. 

HARRY POV

I walk into the dungeons with the key in my hand. "pack your things, 'cause we are going back to your ship." i tell the pirates. They all look weird at me and i smile while lifting the key in the air. I open the cells and let them out. 

"Follow me, i know a secret exit so we don't get caught." i tell them. Once we are outside we walk to the dock. "Wow, how is our ship still so clean?" Louis asks, "Well dear Louis, i kept it and once a week i came here to clean it." i tell him? He smiles at me and i smile back. 

"Hey guys, you can already go in the boat, Harry and i will be right there!" Louis says. "Come with me Harry, i want to show you something" Louis grabs my hand a leads the way. We keep walking hand in hand to an open grass fielt. 

"Holy shit, it's beautiful here" i say with my mouth open. "You should close your mouth or you'll catch flies." i smile and look at him but he doesn't look at me, he just looks at the fielt. 

"I used to come here with my parents, before they died. After that i only came back once a year and after that i became a pirate i never came back because i haven't had the time. I never told anyone about this place, i promised my parents to share this place with someone i care about" he takes a short break before looking at me "with someone i love" he whispers. 

I look at him in shock "Harry Styles i know this may sound crazy 'cause i kidnapped you but i love you" i laugh and look him in his eyes "Louis Tomlinson i love you too. And i kinda like crazy" i smile. 

we both look at each other and before i know it his lips are on mine. he licks my bottom lip and i open my mouth. we're having a full on snog session till we both can't breath anymore. 

After a while we stopped making out and just lay next to each other looking up at the sky. "I think we should go back too the boat" Louis says after an hour or so. I nod and we leave. 

They go back on the boat, Louis give the signal to take off. 

So here they are too boys in love sailing to there future, and i will tell you one thing... 

they live happily ever after. 

- THE END -