Well We Were Going To Pay For It, But When You Put It Like That

"So what's our next move?" Ar asks, looking up at Can expectantly. Can had gathered her family in the main room with the steel tables with means to plan what came next.

"Simple. We go to the store. We're out of snacks." Can explains and starts passing out a paper to everyone, "Here's a list of things we're going to need."

"Eggs, milk, sugar..." CH reads aloud, brows furrowed. He looks up at Can and Theo, "What, are we baking to world domination?" He scoffs.

"Hey, we need snacks. Those are important." Theo shrugs, "And plus, you can't take over the world while hungry."

Can nods in agreement, "He's right, you know."

CH sighs, "Then can we add yakult to the list?"

"Oooooh, yes. And coffee." Kape adds.

"Sure, we have lots of money from our last heist, so we can get whatever we need, and still have some money for an upgrade in weaponry." Can grabs a pen and adds them to the list, "Anything else?"

"Can we get some more flowers for my room? The bees want some more." Veela asks and Can writes it down.

"Is that all?" Can looks up.

"I think so, yeah." Ar confirms, and Veela and Kape nod.

"Then let's go!" Can shoves the list in her pocket and points towards the door

--------------------------------

"What can you tell me about the robbers?" Captain Foxy clasps his hands together, leaning forward on the desk.

"There were three where I was, in the main area. The leader socked me right in the jaw. It still hurts. She had no right, hone-"

"Yeah I get it, you got punched. Suck it up. What else can you tell me?"

The man sends a glare at the Captain and shifts nervously before continuing, "Anyway. The leader- Can's punch wasn't normal. Her arm was like, metal, and she started calling me Gary. And there was one, and she seemed to control the bees, and the other one could place down blocks of material, like some sort of video game? Then the fourth one teleported them out."

The Captain stared at the man in front of her for a bit.

"I'm telling the truth!" The man pleads.

"Mr. Mcclure, you must've been hit very hard by this Can person." He nods, "Because that is very, uh, far-fetched I think the nicest term would be." The Captain explains slowly.

"You don't believe me." He sighs, his shoulders sagging.

"Not necessarily true. Many true things can be far-fetched. Magical people are real. It's just uncommon for three, possibly four of them to be in one place." Captain Foxy rubs their temples in thought, "Whatever. Thank you for your cooperation, you may go."

Mr. Mcclure, also known as Gary, gets up and goes, leaving behind a slightly annoyed Foxy.

--------------------------------

"Do you really need to take all of us shopping?" Veela asks, holding Ar's fishbowl.

"Yes. It's family bonding, and it makes everything go quicker." Theo responds, dropping a box of Whales into the cart.

"But even Ar's fishbowl? It's heavy. And can we get actual Goldfish crackers?" Veela asks, and Ar swims vigorously around, spilling water on Veela's trench coat, "Really, Ar? I will drop you." Ar screams at Veela in vain, really just making bubbles, "What? Can't hear you, sorry, Fishy."