???

You woke up lying with Albedo. He was already awake. ,,Why didn't you woke me up Albedo?" You asked touching his hand which was covered by a glove. ,,Because you looked so chemically beautiful while asleep, my dear primogem H20."

,,B-but A-lbedo!" You said. ,, I'm gonna be late! K-knights of favonius are gonna be really angry at m-me..." You said cutely uwu baka and you stood up. You quickly ran out of yhe room and went to bathroom. When you arrived to your bedroom you saw Albedo doing some potionz.- Albedo what ya doin'?" You asked suprised.
,,Some primogemz for u my dearest aquivant(?) fate H20 potion of grass. Why do you ask?"

A little later you arrived to the knights of favonius HQ. Albedo was already here, because he is an elevator, which only you know because you're his little senpai-chan. You were the first to come here, and both of you saw incredibly cute image of Xiao and Venti together, playing on the lyre. ,,Hey love birds!" Xiao screamed to you. You blushed, but Albedo covered you with his shiny coat made of stones, so they won't see that. ,,Don't call my primogem H20 partner like that. Sucrose will hear." Then Venti laughed. ,,Do you want some beer?" da god asked. Everyone accepted the offer and you went to Dawn Winery or whatever was it's name, and became drunk. Diluc joined you.