chapter 1

Let's start with this.

You either kill in order to live, or you die trying.

Not actually killing people.
More killing yourself in a sense.
Killing your mental health.
Or at least that's how she looked at it.
Nobody cares about you until you are dead.

But she didn't want to be cared about.

She didn't need anybody.
Until she did..

1 week prior**

"What's the problem?" She asked her boss.
"Alora, I'm firing you." He answered.

F-fired? She asked herself.

"But.. sir I need this job." She said sternly.
"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to give any more information. You need to leave the premises." He concluded and walked back to his office.

What just happened?.
Everything was fine.. now this out of nowhere?

She didn't think much of it since she lived with her sister who had a far more stable job than she did.

So she drove home.

When she arrived she saw a car she wasn't familiar with..

As soon as she was close enough to the door she heard yelling. And she opened it.
She wouldn't let her sister get hurt knowing she could have done something.

"What do you want?!" Her sister screamed.
"Where is she?" A male voice calmly said.
"I don't know who you're talking about!" She yelled.

Slap.

She fell to the ground with a harsh thud, and her sister had seen enough.

"Who are you?" She asked the man.
"I'm your worst nightmare." He said angrily at her interruption.
Until he realized who she was.

"Alora?" He asked while smirking.
She just looked at him confused as to why or how this man knew her name.

"Get away from my sister." She said trying to stay calm given the situation.
"Alora stop." Her sister begged.
"So that is your name huh?" He asked and walked towards her.

With a swift move one of his hands was placed under her chin while the other moved to her neck.

"You're coming with me." He said with authority holding her by her neck.
"N-no I'm not!" She yelled trying to get away.

So many thoughts were going through her mind but the reoccurring one was

"What is happening"?

"Let her go!" Her sister screamed trying to pull her out of the unknown man's grasp.

He pushed her. Hard. To the ground.

"Don't follow me or I'll kill her." He warned.

Kill me? She thought to herself.
We'll see about that one dick face. She said to herself while smirking. Even if she was going to die, she knew she wouldn't do it without a fight.

So.
She bit him. Very hard.

He let go of her neck but quickly positioned his other hand around her waist making it almost impossible for her to get away.

She kicked him anywhere she could, and the only place she happened to get him was right where it hurts.

"Ahh! You bitch!" He yelled her.

She tried running to her sister.
She was almost there till she wasn't.
All she could see was black.

"She's out boss." A different voice said from a distance.
"Good. Get her in the car." He said angrily.
"If she keeps this up.. she'll be dead before you wake up tomorrow." He whispered to her sister before throwing her up against the wall from which she passed out as well.

*********

A/n: here's the first chapter.. I'm horrible with the beginning of stories so this will get better!😌