Part 4 (KuroKen)

KuroKen

Kenma set up his phone behind a pile of papers and started the recording. He looked around for something to throw and decided that he would "slip" on the steps while playing on his switch. Before he really did anything he grabbed Kuroo's phone and unplugged the landline phone so that he couldn't call the ambulance. He dragged his foot down the stairs and quickly sat down, he put his Switch on the stairs sorta leaning off one step. This made him REALLY nervous about it falling but brushed it off. A couple of seconds after Kenma had dragged his foot down the stairs Kuroo yelled. "Hey! Kenma! What was that sound?" to which Kenma replied, "U-Um nothing?" when Kuroo replied with "Yeah right! That didn't sound like nothing, I'm coming over to where you are!" Kenma Quickly held the back of his head and when Kuroo came into view he took his hands down and started to try to stand up. "Are you kidding me? Did you slip down the stairs AGAIN? This is the 2nd time this month and it's only the 5th!" Kenma finished standing up and grabbed his switch. He started to fake a limp and haphazardly walked away. Kuroo said "Not so fast Kenma." When he said this he put his hand on Kenmas head, Kenma faked a wince and "tried" to hide it. Kuroo took the Switch away from Kenma and asked him if he hit his head, Kenma wiggled out of his hold and replied with a cold "no" then "limped" away, he didn't get too far until he faked passing out, Kuroo started to freak out. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Y-You did hit your head!" He started muttering stuff like, "Ambulance... hospital... concussion... phone..." his breathing sped up as he started to have a panic attack. He walked over to Kenma after failing to find a working phone. He picked Kenmas head up and put it on his lap and started to try and hug him. Kenmas eyes shot open and he sat up. "Are- Are you ok?" "Yeah im fine" "No you- you passed out!" "I swear I'm fine, it was a prank!" Kuroo started to laugh out of relief. They hugged, then Kuroo asked "Why did you prank me this badly?" "Simple. You played Mario Kart without me, that is a serious insult, so yeah that's why I pranked you." Kenma got up and showed his phone to Kuroo, he then stopped the recording and sent it to the group chat with the text "Alrighty Kageyama, your next but, don't do anything to mean to Shoyo, or you WILL regret it"

KageHina is next, it won't be as mean as Kenmas but I do have something in store for it.