The morning at Dukes

You wake up to see sunshine sparkling though the windows, just like every other day in LA. It felt like you had just woken from the best sleep you've ever had. You roll over as you stretch and see Dukes awake. "Morning Duke." you say, while smiling. He turns to you and says "hey y/n, did you sleep well?". You couldn't focus on what he was saying because you adored his morning voice. "Huh? Sorry I forgot what you said." You said to him and he laughed at you and said "I just asked if you slept well." You laughed and replied "oh yeah my sleep was amazing thanks. How about you?" Duke said that he also slept well and then questioned "so, what do you wanna do today? We have the whole day to do whatever you want." You smiled and thought for a minute but eventually said "Let's just stay, I wanna lie in bed all day". Duke smiled at you and moved in closer to hug you. You both lead in bed for a while, embracing each other.

Eventually you got out of bed at about 10am. You stayed in the hoodie and shorts and Duke put on his Versace robe. "I'm going for a shower real quick but I'll be done in a minute, if you're hungry just have whatever you want." Duke said to you. You said okay and thanked him, then headed over to the kitchen. You looked in the fridge and saw some strawberries so you ate a few but not too many because you wasn't that hungry. You went over and sat on the couch and watched YouTube while you waited for Duke to be done in the shower.

A few minutes later Duke came out of his room and he was fully changed. You got up and started walking towards him "can I go for a shower here? I can wait until I'm back home if not." you asked him. Duke chuckled and said "obviously you can have a shower here, I got a few towels in the bathroom so just use whatever one.". You thanked him and then he pulled you into a hug and kissed you on the head. "I'll just be on the couch if you need me" Duke said and then walked over to the living room. You thanked him again and then you headed into the bathroom.

You pressed play on your music playlist and began to get undressed. Then, you turned on the shower and stepped in. It was a bit colder than you liked so you turned the heat up just a bit. You couldn't stop thinking of Duke so you was smiling the entire time and then 305 by Shawn Mendes started playing. It reminded you even more of Duke because you first heard the song while watching one of his lives. You started singing and then you looked for some shower gel. After picking it up, you realised it was a men's body wash- which originally didn't cross your mind even though Duke lives alone- but you didn't mind because it just meant you got to smell like Duke. When you squeezed some out it made a farting noise so you laughed, you then stopped and realised how childish it was to laugh but you didn't care.

*15 minutes later*
You had finally finished in the shower so you turned it off, stepped out, and wrapped the towel around you. You then turned back around to the shower to turn the temperature back down for Duke. As you began walking into Dukes room, you realised you had nothing to change into.  "Out of all the thing I could've forgot to pack I really forgot clothes" you say to yourself and sigh. You hate putting on clothes you had already worn without washing them, especially after a shower so you decide to call Duke in. "Duke! Can you come here please". He walks in and looks concerned "y/n is everything alright?" he asks. You smile and say "yeah everything's fine but I just realised I forgot to pack clothes for today so could you quickly go to mine and get some please.". He laughs at you and says "how did you forget to pack clothes? That's the main thing you need." You roll your eyes and say "stop bullying me and just please go to mine to get some. My mum won't have work today so she can help if you need her to" and he agrees to go.

While you're waiting for him you decide to go on TikTok. You see that there's a new post on his Willy account so you click on it to watch it. A few seconds in, he takes his shirt off and you instantly get butterflies. You have to stop watching before you get any feeling that are too strong because you don't want to start simping over his TikToks while you're literally sat in his room naked. You continue scrolling through TikTok and you keep thinking of going back to the thirst trap but you manage to stop yourself. Eventually, you hear the door open back up and Dukes footsteps getting closer to his room. Then there's a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in" you say to him. Duke opens the door and hands you the stack of clothes. "Your mum said you love this outfit, I didn't see it but it better not be any other TikTokers merch!" Duke laughs and you roll your eyes and laugh. Duke walks back out of the room and you begin to get dressed.

As you start unfolding the clothes to put them on you realise your mum has given you a black sweatshirt that says "duke depp" across it. You nervously laugh as you realise she's given you Dukes merch because you're scared he'll think your obsessed because of the amount of times he's seen you wear his merch. You put it on anyway and once you're finished getting changed you walk out of Dukes room, and into the living room.

Duke turns to see you and says "well now I know why you love that outfit" and he laughs. You jokingly tell him to shut up and you both laugh. "Anyway, what did you wanna d today y/n?" Duke asks you. You think for a second and eventually say "Ummm I'm not sure, I'm happy to just stay in and chill or go out. I'll do whatever." Duke smirks and says "well that's no help then.". You eventually decide you're going to watch a movie but you can't decide what to choose. Duke says "okay on the count of three we'll both say any random movie that comes to mind and then whichever one we prefer we'll watch.". You agree to it and you both start counting. "1...2...3...". You both simultaneously said "pirates of the Caribbean" and once you realise you both said the same thing, you both started laughing. "okay I guess we're watching that" you say, while you're both still laughing. Duke puts it on and you both sit back on the couch, with your arms wrapped around each other.