Dukes place

As you approach Dukes apartment he holds the door open for you and you thank him. As you step inside your eyes dart around the room, looking at all the amazing decor and you hear Duke say behind you "what do you think?". "It's amazing... I wish I could live in this sort of luxury" you say as you both laugh. "Oh stop it. It's not that luxurious, it's just average" Duke reply's, still chuckling. You smile back at him and then return to looking around. Duke tells you to go sit down and asks if you want anything to eat or drink but even though you were thirsty you don't tell duke because you feel kinda awkward even though he's offered. "Are you sure you don't want anything to drink? I've got coke" Duke says smiling at you. "Fine... if you insist" you say sarcastically and you both laugh.

After about half an hour of chatting and telling each other about yourselves Duke asks if you want to watch a film. You tell him you're happy to do whatever so he opens Netflix and let's you decide what to watch. "Sorry I'm really indecisive," you say laughing again "you can choose Duke". He rolls his eyes and laughs at you in a friendly way and you pass the tv control back to him. "You're gonna regret letting me choose y/n," Duke says chuckling "what do you think of Charlie and the chocolate factory?" He says smiling at you. "It's great! Should we watch that then?" You say to him. You both agree on watching Charlie and the chocolate factory so he puts it on and slips back into the sofa more to get comfy and you do the same.

After about 1 hour of the film you feel yourself drifting off to sleep and naturally you move closer to Duke. He looks down at you and says while laughing "you alright sleepy head?". You manage to let out a smile but you're still to tired to laugh.  You feel him get up so you wonder where he's going. "Duke? Is everything alright? Where are you going?" You ask him, confused. "You ask a lot of questions," you hear him say "don't worry I'll be back in a second." He laughs. You don't think much more of it and your eyes start to close again. After a minute or two, you feel something soft being placed on top of you so you open your eyes and see that Duke has got a blanket and wrapped it around you. "Is that better?" Duke asks you. "That's great thanks" you say in a sleepy tone. Duke asks if you want him to turn off the film but you tell him that it's fine and he can continue watching it.

You wake up and look up at Duke but you notice that he doesn't realise you're awake and you see his arm wrapped around you. You smile thinking of it and shuffle in a bit closer to him, while still pretending to be asleep. After a few minutes you get thirsty so you decide to finally sit up and get a drink and you smile to yourself as you watch Duke go red and quickly move his arm. "Good sleep?" He asks you. "Yeah it was great thanks," you reply smiling "it was even better with your arm around me." You say winking and laughing because you know you've embarrassed him. "Yeah sorry about that by the way" he says shyly. "Honestly it's fine, you're really comfortable." You say laughing again and Duke laughs but still goes red.

Duke starts scrolling through TikTok and you watch aswell. He turns to you and asks what your favourite of his videos is and you reply by saying that you think he knows and you both laugh. "Give me a clue then because I think I know but I'm not sure." He says laughing. "You see me winding and grinding" you say while trying not to laugh. Duke smiles and once again goes red and you also blush a bit but you both laugh at how red you've each gone. Duke carry's on scrolling through TikTok and you see Duke dancing along to some of them in his seat so you laugh and join in. You both jump and Duke let's out a little scream when you're phone goes off and you look over to see that your mums messaged you. "What did she say?" Asked Duke. "Oh she's just wondering when I'll be back home because she needs to know if she needs to cook my dinner." You say to Duke. You tell Duke that you should probably get going now because you've been at his for a few hours and he says okay. "You can message me whenever and I'll try to reply as soon as I can." Says Duke smiling at you. "Thank you, same to you Duke. It was nice meeting you." You say to him "it was nice to meet you aswell y/n. I hope we can become friends." You blush when he says this and you agree with him. You leave his apartment and go back to yours, still smiling about getting to hang out with Duke.