Friends with bene-WHAT?

It's always been Nia, Chase and Derick. Since as long as anyone could remember. They have been best of friends since the 4th grade! Nia trusted them more than anything. She trusted them so much she even changed in front of them! She never thought they could do or even want to do anything to her.

It was a Monday, ugh Nia hates Mondays. She got dressed in a white crop shirt and jean shorts. She put a Jean jacket over and wore simple vans, very basic! She grabbed her skateboard and rode to Chase and Dericks house, they where brothers! She met them outside as they greeted her, Chase looked funny though. He had slightly red eyes and was quite wobbly. Derick then processed to tell Nia how he has tried marijuana the night before, Nia gasped in disbelief and hugged Chase. "Are you ok chase? Do you need anything?" Chase then did something nobody thought he would ever do, he slapped her bottom and smiled. "I'm perfect Nia, you look great." Nia backed up fast into the arms of Derick and they took off fast, while they rode to school she couldn't stop thinking of what Chase did, why would he do that, it was so random! When they arrive to school they do what they do everyday, go to class, lunch, free time, the boring shit. When it's time to go Chase and Derick catch Nia in the hall. Derick pokes her waist making her turn around to face him. "Want to come to our house? Maybe a sleepover, sounds fun eh?" "Yea totally! I don't have any time to get my clothes from my house thought..." Nia sighed. "No problem Lil Nie, you can use my stuff. They rode home and she went inside. "Where's your parents?" "Out of town" Chase responded.

"Oh, we are here alone?" Nia asked concerned. "Yep! Isn't that exciting!" Nia nodded and went to Dericks room. "Derick I need clothes these are all sweaty." Derick laughed and grabbed boxers from his drawer and an oversized shirt. "Have any-uh. Pants?" Nia said. "Nope, none that will fit you. But you don't need pants here" Derick grinned. Nia puts on the boxers and shirt and realizes she doesn't have a clean bra to wear. She covers her chest as she walks downstairs. When she comes downstairs she gasped in shock, Chase drinking alcohol on the couch and Derick smoking something. "What are you-! Hey!" She tried to say before Chase grabbed her shirt and sat her on the couch, putting his arm around her. She sat uncomfortable as she held back tears, not knowing what to say, scared. Her childhood friends where doing dangerous stuff, she didn't know what to do. A few minutes pass by and dizzily, Chase gets up. "Want to play a game Nia?"

Nia shrugs. "Sure whatever.." She groans. Derick and Chase start laughing as they put her on the dining room chair, they tie her arms together in the back as she questions what the hell is going on. "What the fuck guys, this isn't like you what are you doing?"
Nia said shaking. "We are playing firetruck." Derick chuckles. "Wh-What's fire truck?" Nia began to stutter. "Me and Chase will put our hands up your thigh, when you want us to stop simply yell red light." Nia sighed relieved it was a normal game. "Alright let's do it."
Derick and Chase put their hand on her knee and start to go up, they go closer and closer to her private part. She starts to yell stop, red light.
"Fire trucks don't stop at red lights" Chase grinned.
Nia starts to panic and cry as the boys start touching her areas. She starts to yell stop. "Stop! Stop it Chase! Derick!" Her face glows a bright red. Chase then removes her shirt, she starts screaming loudly. Derick goes to the kitchen and bring a towel, puts it in her mouth and shooshes her. "Shhhh Nia, shh."
Derick and chase do terrible things to her that night, when they finish in the dining room, she's to exhausted to fight back or talk, her eyes swollen, her voice lost. Derick picks her up and brings her to his room. He lays down next to her, with no clothes on. She starts to silently cry, afraid of what he would do to her if he heard her. He groped her private area and her chest, he slowly rubbed them as she fell asleep from being exhausted. When she woke up in the morning nobody was in the bed with her, her hands where untied. She quietly stuck out of the house with only a light shirt on, forgetting everything, even her phone. "Where are you going Nia? Your mom said you can stay with us for awhile, she has business out of town." Chase stood in the doorway grinning. Nia totally broke, she fell to the ground and cried, she screamed over and over. "Why me! Why me! Go to someone else please not me!" Chase grins and carries her to the couch. "So you think you are tough now? You want to go?" Nia sobbed as she begged him
Not do do anything more to her. He took off his belt and started to beat her. "This is for disobeying me! Your mine this week bitch!" Chase yelled. Derick comes running downstairs and pushes Chase out of the way. He silently brings Nia to the bathroom to wash her cuts and her sore areas. As he fills the bath tub, she silently cries, Derick stares at her in shock, noticing her scars, cuts, dark circles, swollen eyes and dry chapped lips. He then stared down at her chest area. She looked away from him in shame. He put her in the bath tub and bathed her like a child, then put her in boxers and a shirt. "Nia I didn't want to do this.." he groaned. She stayed silent. Derick put her in his bed and covered him, poor Nia just stayed there unable to cry anymore, unable to move, shocked.