🖤 Friends With Benefits- part two 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Howdy folks, I was thinking about taking all of my 'chronicles of royalty' one shots and putting them into a separate book of oneshots. I would continue writing them but advertise them more on that book. Would you, the lovely reader, be interested in reading more of those?

Let me know!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~○

Previously-

"Oh wait that's another thing." He groaned. "No make-ing love." You mocked. "Only fucking."

"Agreed. Now Get naked." He chuckled.

○~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Yes sir." You smirked, you pushed off your skirt and thomas shimmied off his jeans.

"Hmm, I liked that." Both of you were left in your underwear, and there was a growing tent in his boxers.

"Good to know. " You winked. He stood and repositioned himself so he was kneeling in between your legs.

"You really weren't joking. Lace." It was his turn to smirk at you. Your cheek started to glow a pink hue, as the rush of anticipation filled you.

"Thomas, just fuck me already." You ordered. He tugged down your underwear and he immediately attacked your clit with his middle finger.

"Sorry, darling, I'm just trying to defuse any tension." He whispered before pulling down and kicking off his boxers. "Ready?"

"Mhm" You hummed. He slowly pushed into you and you whined at his size. He stretched you completely. He buried his face in your neck, as you bit your lip. Your would normally be kissing the other person in this position, so you weren't quite sure what to do.

His thrusting became harsher, and every movement brought you pleasure. He was moving at just the right angle. Hitting every spot perfectly.

"Mmmh, tommy." You groaned.

"Fuck, I love it when you call me that." He groaned so quietly you almost missed it. His tone turned you on, this was just what you needed. Fucking hell he was good at this.

"I'm getting close," you said in a throaty moan.

"Hold it." He ordered. His hand found your neck, his thumb graced the dark purple hiki that was placed there.  He propped himself up on his elbow, and he  stared into your eyes as his hand wrapped tighter, but not too tight that it was uncomfortable.

"Mhhm." You whined, you just wanted to cum. "Please, tommy. Please." You begged and he sped up his thrusts.

"Just a little longer, y/n." A string of grunts and moans, from both you and Thomas filled the air.  He started sucking another hickey on your collar bone. He moved his arm so he could rub erratic circles on your clit. "Go ahead y/l/n, cum on my cock."

"Fuck!"  You came hard, tightening around him. His eyes closed and his mouth hang open,  before he pulled out of you, and related across your stomach. He rolled off of you laying on his side. After about ten minutes of you two just laying there, silently, you spoke.

"You are... dirtier than I thought. I mean I always kind of new, but-"you began.

"Why do you think Isabella broke up with me?" He responded.

"Really?"

"Yep. She was too vanilla. In fact her head would explode at the thought of two people platonicaly fucking." He chuckled.

"Did you pull her hair and she freaked out, or something?" You chuckled.

"Pretty much, she only tollerated missionary, and in the bedroom. Nothing else, nowhere else." He shook his head.

"Well. That makes a lot of sense actually." You sighed, kind of sadly. "Can you hand me my underwear." You groaned.

He tossed them to you and you slipped them on. You stood up and walked over to the kitchen and started to make yourself some coffee.

"Do you want to finish the movie, or start another. You called from the kitchenette.

"Let's start a new one." He said as he slipped on his boxers.  "Ugh it smells like sex in here now."

"I wonder why," you joked. "Let's just move to the theater."

○~~~~~~~~~~~~○

One month later, very little in your relationship had change. Nonchalant, casual sex with a someone you trust and did everything with, was perfect! One little thing changed though-

"I don't know how I feel about her, she's really stylish, understands my 70s style. She's a model, so she understands long irregular hours." He said. You put on a thinking face for a moment, as you continued to rock your hips at a steady pace. "She reminds me of you," he finished.

"Well she seems perfect." You calmly said. Thomas's hands ran up and down you hips.

"But I don't know if I'm really feeling it." He scrunched up his nose.

"Do you want me to go faster?" You tilted your head. His thumb was rubbing at your clit. Your dark green lace bra covered your chest, while thomas was completely naked.

"No, I meant with Gzi. But yes, that too." He defended. You bounced harder and faster on his cock. "Should I take her out?"  He genuinely asked. Why are you asking me its not like you need my permission, you thought.

"I mean, I would. You'll have to give this up." You pointed out.

"Yeah, your right. Fuck, just like that." He moaned out. You continued the motion over and over again, until both of you were so close you could taste it.

One of his hands want and felt up your clothed breasts. "You really do like lace, don't you."

"Mhm," he moaned

"Dose gzi wear lace?" You gigled

"I don't know." He grunted out as if you were genuinely expecting an answer.  Shortly after that you both came. It didn't take long for you to reorganize yourselves so you layed down next to him.

"If you like her go for her, don't worry about me."

"I think I'm gonna hold off for a while, maybe get to know her more. " He sighed, crawling back on the bed next to you.

"I think that's a good idea." You responded both of you were just staring up at the ceiling. I guess I should start looking for a gzi of my own,  you thought.