Chapter 3

No one's POV:

"Hello and welcome back to the news, I'm your host Katey and today we'll be telling you the latest News here in **********." The news reporter adjusted her seat. "Last night at around 9:30pm police were getting complaints from neighbours, about the noise on ***** street. Reports say there were noises that sounded like a break in entry, so they decided to investigate the house, ask the owner what was going on." The reporter brushed the hair out of her face as she looked down at the paper. "when they arrived at the house and knocked on the door, asking for an explanation, there was no reply. So the police had no choice but to break in. They searched the house and found the back door had been opened. When they went up the stairs, one of the room doors was slightly ajar and they could see red from the inside." 

The reporter seemed uncomfortable as she shifted in her seat. "When they entered the room they were greeted by a horrific sight, the remains of young girl, unidentifiable, ripped apart and dead in the room, the walls covered in bloody art pieces of roses and the girl herself. The iconic saying we've all heard these past couple days. 'Don't be excited about tomorrow, because there will be no tomorrow.'" The reporter looked as though she was going to pass out when an image from the scene appear on the screen next to her. "Another victim taken by the infamous killer, yet to be identified...."

The news trailed into the background as they continued with the weeks news. A young man, by the name of Helen Otis, sat in his lounge room, elbows on knees. Staring at the screen, with a large, sadistic smile stamped on his face as he chuckled to himself.

On the other side of town, a younger man lay on his bed, staring up at his ceiling as the radio echoed in the background, he felt so drained of energy... his H/C hair, draped over his face. He let out a huge sigh, and attempted an uneasy sleep....

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, its kind of a filler, sorry. But I have a rough idea of how Y/N and Helen are gonna meet again- so ill try and get that out soon. also 25 people have read this- nice; also as an apology for the short chapter- I hope you like the banner image- :)

the image isn't mine I found it on another fanfic-, credit to the creator