Chapter 6

No ones POV

~Warning this chapter has mentions of suicide~

To: 'Painter1980(at)Gmail.com'

From: 'Y/Ntheincredible(at)Gmail.com'

Subject: Why? Re: Hey [12:32pm Thursday 14th of December]

To Painter,

You don't need to be so formal when doing these emails, you know that right? This is just a chatting platform for us, not a formal email to your boss or something.

So, The name painter is good? Nice. I was wondering. Could I see one of your paintings or art pieces? You are an artist right?

-Y/N

P.S: what does the 1980 mean? or are they just numbers?

To: 'Y/Ntheincredible(at)Gmail.com'

From: 'Painter1980(at)Gmail.com'

Subject: Re: Why? [12:50pm Thursday 14th of December]

Dear Y/N,

I understand that you feel the need to be less formal, but I prefer to type it in such a way that makes it seem a bit more 'Fancy' then it should. Makes me feel better about myself.

Yes, I am an artist. Here is one of my pieces. Do not question the context. May I see one of your's Aswell? If you make art that is?

 May I see one of your's Aswell? If you make art that is?

P.S: The 1980 is my year of birth. Couldn't think of anything else.

Sincerely, Painter

To: 'Painter1980(at)Gmail.com'

From: 'Y/Ntheincredible(at)Gmail.com'

Subject: Woah Re: Why? [1pm Thursday the 14th of December]

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S AMAZING. ITS SO REALISTIC ASWELL, YOU PAINTED ALL THAT?! I Totally underestimated you, sorry lmao. Also 1980? Guess we aren't that far apart, mines 1981 ;) Also yes I draw but I can't seem to find my sketchbook, must've misplaced it. I'll send you an image when I find it though, promise. I realised these emails are quite short so I'll try and make these longer. 

I googled 'Good questions to ask someone you just met' Care to answer?

- What shows are you into?

-Who's your best friend?

- What's something you wish you could change in the past?

- How different was your life a year ago from now?

- What's your favourite song?

I'll answer first, so you don't feel pressured :)

I really like F/S (fav show), My best friend lives in another country, haven't seen them in ages. I would probably convince past me to get a Job, lol, i'm broke. A year ago I was still living with my parents and my room was quite small and cramped. And my favourite song is F/S (fav song).

Your turn 

-Y/N

To: 'Y/Ntheincredible(at)Gmail.com'

From: 'Painter1980(at)Gmail.com'

Subject: Re: Woah [1:50pm Thursday 14th of December]

Dear Y/N,

No that was not painting, it's a sculpture. But thank you for the praise. 1981? You're turning 22 this year. Correct? And yes, you should probably get a Job unless you want to be homeless, Y/N.

My answers to your multiple, weird questions. I don't really watch TV unless it's the news. Every friend I've had has died, either by murder, an accident, or suicide. There are many things I would change in the past, but none of which I am keen to share. A year ago I was, Somewhere else, Isolated I guess you could put it. I won't go into depth I feel as though you would either be frightened or hate me. And I don't remember the last time I listened to music.

P.S: Watch your language.

Sincerely, Painter. 

To: 'Painter1980(at)Gmail.com'

From: 'Y/Ntheincredible(at)Gmail.com'

Subject: Elaborate? [2pm Thursday the 14th of December]

To painter,

I probably should get a job, and im already 22. Also, you cannot tell me to watch my language, you're not my mum! I will swear all I want you little shit! (I'm sorry that's rude :[ )

Also, your life seems pretty sad, are you alright? Also im curious now, you bearly scraped the surface but now I want to know what happened, who were your friends, how they died. What exactly was that type of isolation? I want to know more!!! You're leaving me on a cliffhanger here!!!

Also im pretty sure I won't hate you, what's the worse you could've done??? Killed someone??

P.S: Don't you dare leave me on read.

-Y/N

Sent

Read at 2:05pm.

A/N: Pumping out chapters like there's no tomorrow!!!! Im motivated to write so chapter 7 might be out soon :)

Also if I haven't said before this story is set in 2003, in the newer version of B.P's story, and on his wiki, it said that he left the psychiatric hospital on march 10th 2003- so just keep that in mind for context :)

till next time, bye! (also ty for reading this :] )