Winner!

A/N hey guys! this is my second story on Wattpad and i just want to thank you guys for reading!

"OMG I won!" i screamed as i read my e-mail. I had entered a contest for a cruise in the Bahamas. The best part was that One Direction was going to be on the boat! I pulled out my phone and dialed my best friend's number.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

"Hey sleepy head! Guess what!" I yelled into the phone.

"Morgan it's five in the morning on a saturday. Why are you calling me and what are you doing up?" she asked.

"Well i couldnt sleep because the results for the contest came out today and i'm calling you to tell you to pack you bags. We're going on a cruise!" i screamed.

"No way you won!" she said sounding more awake now.

"Yeah and you are coming with me!" I said.

"When do we leave?" she asked

"Tomorrow!" i replied. I could hear her get up out of bed.

"We should get packed together." she said.

"Ok, I'll be over in ten and then we can come over here." I said.

"Ok cya then." she said as she hung up. I ran out to the garage and got on my bike and headed to Tori's house.

------ The Next Day-------

Tori and I waited for our turn to hand in our tickets and board the ship. We stepped up to the guy who was collecting the tickets and handed ours to him.

"Ah our contest winners, welcome aboard the captain is waiting for you in the lobby." He said as he punched  our tickets.

"Thanks." I said as we headed up the gangplank.

"Aw i thought he was going to make a letter like the guy from the Polar Express." Tori joked.

"Really?" I laughed

"Ah there you are ladies! Welcome aboard!" Said a guy who must have been the captain.

"Hello Captain!" we said as we shook hands.

" Let me show you to your suite, you will be staying in the King suite." he said and started leading us towards our room. "Here we are ladies." he said as he opened the door.

"Whoa." we both said in awe as we walked into our room and dropped our bags.

"Well, I'll leave you to unpack, just call if you need anything" the captian said as he closed the door. Tori and i hauled our suitcases over to the two king-sized beds.

"These are for us?" she asked.

"I know right!" I squealed as i unzipped my huge suitcase.

After an hour or so we were done unpacking and we plopped down onto the couch to watch some TV.  Suddenly there was knock on the door, well more like a bunch of knocks. I got up and looked out of the peephole. What i saw made me almost faint. Tori came over to see why i hadn't opened the door. She soon realized why i was silently freaking out.

"I wonder if they are here yet?" Said a Brittish accent through the door.

A/N Thanks for reading! I will try and update soon!.