S.O.S

A/N Hey guys sorry for the wait. Junior year is tough and I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

Morgan's POV:

I found some rocks that jutted out over the ocean and just looked out into the endless blue. I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest.

"How are we going to get out of here?" I thought aloud. I looked down and saw a ton of good sized rocks on a cliff just below me. Suddenly an idea came to me.

"Guys! Come here! I need help!" I callled as I climbed down onto the ledge. Niall came running with the others on his heels.

"What's wrong!? Morgan?! Where are you?!" Niall called

"Down here!" I said as I picked up the first rock "Catch!" I called as I threw it up to Niall who caught it.

"What is this for?"

"An SOS sign. We are going to make it with these and hope someone sees it." I said as I hurled another rock to the top. As I threw, the boys ran back and forth from the rocks to the beach until we had a huge pile. We started writing SOS in the sand with the rocks and after a few hours we were done and it was getting dark.

"Well we can only hope that this works, but we need to get some sleep, it's getting dark." Liam said

We all agreed and climbed into the shelter to get some rest.