cheater 9

Areum walked out and there Whos was waiting for her was the man who had supported her through all her hard times.

Lucas smile widen as soon as he notice areum step out the restaurant.
"Hey I was starting to get worried since you've been there for a while..."

Areum reassured him by rubbing his arm and smile
" thank you for understanding"

Lucas nodded and held areum pinky .
areum soften at his cute gesture

Jungkook was silently following areum without her noticing and saw every interaction, every sweet gesture.
He wish it was him. Jungkook was lost in his thought that he didn't hear footstep coming towards him.

"JUNGKOOK I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOUR PAST LOVER?!!

Eunha expression was disoriented and she was messy from head to toe. She angrily walked towards jungkook, poking her finger aggressively towards his chest.

"This is ridiculous, this was suppose to about US."

Jungkook stare hard at eunha with no expression, silently judging her expression , her behavior, speech.
It was completely different from areum
Areum was always understanding, calm and mature.
He didn't know how he fell in love with eunha

He overlook everything and now this is what he deserved. He started to resent himself. Angry over the fact that he lost the most precious person of his life.

Eunha kept on complaining aggressively until jungkook spoke up with a low voice

"Let's break up" he stated

Eunha was devastated. Eye widening from shock. She could not function properly.

She yelled " how could you do this to me.. today is our anniversary... are you just going to throw away every moment we spent together like that. I can't believe you. "

Jungkook felt guilty but in his heart he knows it is better for him and her. It's better than faking his feeling. It's better than lying to himself.

He walked out , leaving eunha who was crying hysterically.

NOTES - sorry I've been gone and haven't been updating I was unmotivated but I found my motivation again. Once again a thank you for being patient.
Follow me