cheater 4

As the voice of man that was calling out for the woman in front came closer.
Areum immediately gazed down at the white tiles beneath her feet. And unconsciously fixing her bang to cover her face.
(?) "Where did you go? "
"I was gonna use the bathroom, no need to worry so much "
As areum was getting to flee away from the conversation she immediately cursed at herself for stumbling on her own foot.
(?) "Oh, you must be a friends of hers"
Areum shooked her head, not daring to make eye contact with the man in front.

"Hi, I'm jungkook, and this is my girlfriend, eunha. "
Areum nodded.
As jungkook was gonna ask for her name, Lucas called out for her instead.
"~Areumm, did you get lost like always"
He playfully teased her and at the moment jungkook body became paralyzed.
Never in a million years have he thought about encountering the girl he cheated on this way.

Jungkook P. O. V
Areum.. Is it really her?
I've been looking for her ever since that day..
I missed her scent, her fragile body, her weird laugh, her terrible jokes and puns.
As he thought about it he sadly smile over the fact that he lost areum over a stupid action he did.

He finally got his voice to form some word out ,with out shaking in front of areum.
"Areum... Is it really you? " He whisper softly.
Areum grimace at her name falling out of his mouth.
It hurts to hear his voice and to be even seeing him standing in front of me.
As she hesitantly looked up, she was met with a vulnerable boy looking at her, ready to break down any time soon.
Jungkook voiced hitch as soon as he saw her once again.
Lucas cleared his throat, wanting to let his presence known.
" Yo, I'm Lucas, areum honey" He casually winked.
Jungkook, before responding looked at areum and then at Lucas,
" I'm jungkook, .. Areum friend" He smiled bitterly, trying so hard to put on a poker face.

Eunha cleared her throat, knowing that she was well forgotten in the conversation.
" I'm eunha, and I heard many things about you from jungkook. "
She grin.

Areum lift her eyebrow, knowing very well who she was and when she saw her.

"I know" Lucas noticed there was tension in the air, as he calmly wrapped his arm around areum waist to dragged her away. But then a voice called out to get her attention

"Wait, areum..... I want to say... I love you"

Follow me
Ty ❤️