Doppleganger

Percy eyes flitted open.

He was loosely hung over a roaring fire.

The flames licked his shoes, charring it black.

Beside him, a grunt escaped from the son of Hermes' lips.

Luke was cutting the rope with a swiss army knife.

"Luke?" Percy said, bewildered.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Luke asked.

Percy ignored the second question and answered the first. "A demigod like you, name's Percy , the gods are bad but the ancients are worse," The words had escaped from Percy's mouth.

He truly wanted to help this universe's Luke but he was scared of the consequences.

Then again, when had he ever cared for consequences?

"Who's your father?" Luke queried.

"Poseidon."

"Like Thalia."

Percy nodded.

"Sorry, you don't know who Thalia is," Luke apologised.

"Where are we?"

"The hunters of Artemis camp."

"Snap!" Luke had cut one of the two ropes binding him.

With 1 hand free, he began cutting Percy's rope.

Percy smirked, "So what's Thalia to you?"

"What do you mean? You don't even know who she is!" Luke questioned, confused.

"I don't know her but I know you're afraid, afraid of losing her, afraid of what happens next. You're scared Luke but when I asked what Thalia is to you, you have to understand it wasn't a question. It's true Luke, you know what I am talking about. Your hatred for the gods blind you," Percy was talking like one of those annoying gods on his quests or rather the oracle.

A dark look came across Luke's face

"You don't understand!" Luke yelled, "The gods, what have they ever done! They drove my mother insane! And now I'm gonna save them all. Sadly, you won't be able to watch the fall of the gods."

Luke stopped cutting the rope of Percy's hands and switched to his own.

"Snap!" Luke was free of his bounds.!"

Luke stopped cutting Percy's rope and worked on his.

"Snap!" Luke was free, he grabbed onto the pole he was hanged on and swung himself forward, avoiding the flames beneath.

"Ta-ta Percy! Sadly you won't be here to see the fall of the gods," Luke knocked the flames over, causing the flames to lick the tarp of the tent.

The flames spread itself across the tent, burning the cloth covering it and the wood holding it together.

Luke turned around as he walked out of the tent, not looking behind.

The flames licked Percy's shoes slowly melting the leather, Percy's face was slick with sweat.

The tent was burning down and even with his heat resistant powers, he did not want the already damaged compass to be charred beyond repair.

Percy twisted the ropes, typing his hands to the pole, he winced as the rope bit into his flesh.

The rope tying his right hand was already 3 quarters cut by the Swiss Army knife.

Percy bent and twisted his wrist in an attempt to break the rope tying his right hand.