labyrinth, voices, choices, who cares?

Tensions were high in Camp Half-Blood or if you would prefer, Camp Lightning. Everyone gave each other death glares left and right, heading to the Camp Fire would result in a few thousand glares. Those supporting Zeus glared at Perseus, those supporting Poseidon glared at Zoe.

The group of huntresses, a son of Poseidon and an awkward reality traveller made their way towards the campfire. Artemis stood in front of a podium with her huntresses lined beside her and Bessie by the side. At once, all the campers having breakfast turned their heads and watched her in curiosity. Whispers were brought around the room with theories to conspiracies about what was to happen.

"Artemis has a lover"

"The mist has fallen"

"There is a multiverse"

And the worst of all

"I heard the new King of Olympus is Trump"

"Silence!" Artemis yelled and ordered, her voice booming and thundering across the room. The goddess silver eyes pierced the camper's souls as they huddled together nervously. In a second, the coldness was replaced with seriousness and her angry look was replaced by a warm but stern face. Artemis gripped the side of her podium, her knuckles turning white as she gritted through her teeth and began talking behind her favourite uncle's back.

"Poseidon has robbed us through our self deserved glorious victory, after 1 year of peace with my loyal Lieutenant and his prized son! Poseidon has finally turned his back on Olympus and has been found guilty of the charge for poisoning the Ophiotaurus!" Artemis strongly declared.

The room was silent, all the campers' jaws dropped wide open as their eyes wide with shock.

"I now hereby commence a quest ordered by our Lord Zeus to reclaim full possession of the Ophiotaurus." Artemis signalled her hunters to bring out the cage which the Ophiotaurus was in.

"As you can see, we currently have the beast but no cure. We need thre-"

A son of Apollo's hand shot up in the air and began speaking without waiting for Artemis to call on him, "Why can't we ask our father to cure him!"

Artemis' eyes flashed with annoyance as she sneered at the 13-year-old, "Your father has turned his back on Olympus and have sided with Poseidon."

The embarrassed son of Apollo put his hand down and covered his face in embarrassment and shame.

"Continuing myself before I was rudely interrupted," Artemis regained her regal posture making her seem similar to a certain Praetor of Rome. "We need..."

From the corner of Percy's eyes, he spied a familiar face, one which he saw in the huntress camps, "Luke..." He muttered under his breath.

His fists tightened and his jaw clenched as he tenses himself waiting for any kind of disruption from Luke. "Let's see whether that traitor from before is the same here."

A few feet away, a sandy blonde son of Hermes, reached into his right pocket for the tool his mistress or master gave him, he ran his callused fingers across the locket in his palm. "Oh how such an innocent item could be the death of plenty," Luke thought to himself as he scanned across the familiar room of the pavilion, scanning for the weakest and most dangerous threat. Artemis was number one on his list followed by the huntresses standing idle beside her.

Luke's cold blue eyes scanned through the line of virgin females till he spotted from the corner of his eyes, a male demigod. He remembered him from Artemis' camp. Why was he there? The Son Of Hermes studied his new subject in great curiosity ready to report his Lord, he turned towards his Lieutenant, Ethan Nakamura Son of Nemesis and gave him a slight nod, signalling the young boy to notch his bow directly aimed at the goddess in front of them.

"Now!" Luke flipped over the table using his foot and right hand before taking cover under it as the majority of campers followed along and the pavilion was turned into a Warfield. Arrows whistled through the sky lighting the ground ablaze as innocent Campers began sprinting around like headless chickens and the huntresses away from camp and into the forest.

"Light it Ablaze!" Luke ordered to his lackeys nonchalantly as hundreds of campers tossed jars and jars of greek fires towards the cabins of his ex-home. Luke smirked as he felt his aura of superiority increase, he watched in amusement at the campers running away in panic, away from Camp Lightning and the pitiful Huntresses and their patron sprint away cowardly towards the forest.

But what caught him off guard was the demigod he met in the huntress camp heading towards the huntresses direction. "Idiot," Luke thought malevolently, "He's gonna get killed by the fire or the huntresses."

Luke sauntered towards the big house his feet dragging against the rocky path as he prepared for his encounter against his ex-mentor, Chiron. Luke barged through the door of the large blue house and found the centaur laying on the ground with his abdomen pierced with Ethan's poison arrow.

"Kronos has been stopped once and he'll be stopped again, come back home Luke, please." The old centaur spoke quietly in a husky voice, already on the verge of death. Luke bent down and kneeled beside Chiron as he sneered at the Centaur, "Whoever said I was working for Great Gramps."

"What?" Chiron froze either from shock or the loss of blood. "Then who's your lord?"

"You won't live long enough to figure it out but I'll give you a hint, it's not a person but an organisation." Luke pulled out his prized dagger from its sheath, once given to a blonde daughter of Athena. The once clean blade was soon to be stained crimson red with Centaur blood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy scampered down the steep downwards grassy hill leading to the outskirts of Camp. "Thock!" His foot hit something hard as he went tripping over a rock, his feet's momentum dragged him forward knocking him over.

Percy tumbled down the verdant green hill as he rolled vigorously attempting to break his fall, he was escaping from the boycott in the middle of the camp and accidentally got split with The Huntresses.

His eyes widened in horror as he braced himself for the eventual painful 'thump' against the brown soil of a forest-like plain. He shut his eyes wincing for the upcoming pain but it never arrived with a somewhat refreshing sense of vertigo, Percy opened his eyes to find the once pleasant atmosphere with the grassy plains and cerulean sky missing and instead Percy was enclosed in an indoor hallway that dimmed with malevolence.

Percy recognised the all familiar structure as the labyrinth as its murky green walls hummed with a rhythm of darkness as if it was a living being. The walls somewhat malleable folded upon itself shifting every second making a smooth mechanical 'tick' for each move. The walls oozed with malice and ill intention to all who entered its sacred ground. An ancient sense of evil stirred through the continuously constructing hallways that lead on for miles and miles as a myriad of colours sprouted from each 'entrance' or 'exit' of the maze.

In on the paths, vines and buds of nature clustered through the pathways snaking its verdant green leaves across the machinery, devoid of all life.

In the other, The gods of 2 faces made his stance and stand. The voice of decisions, railroads and doors breathed its mystical and foreshadowing words into the maze reverberating towards the son of Poseidon as sparks of fear shot up his spine, whispering echoes of his future...