Who you're jealous of

Harry:

Cho Chang. You were by Harry's side when he had a crush on her. Sometimes they still talk and it makes you feel like they still have feelings for eachother.

Ron:

Hermione. Ron and Hermione are awfully close. She's also very smart and Ron Goes to her for help when he needs to study. It makes you feel like a burden.

Draco:

Pansy Parkison. Even though you know Draco doesn't like her, you still hate the fact that she constantly clings to him and tries to impress him. It's annoying.

Fred:

Hermione. They have a brother and sister sort of bond since she's very close to the Weasley family. It makes you feel left out and like you don't know them like Hermione does.

George:

Same as Fred. He playfully teases Hermione a lot and it makes you feel like a third wheel.

Nevile:

Ginny. Before you started dating, they went to the Yule ball together and it made you sad because you thought he would have asked you. Ever since then they've been good friends. But you feel like that their special night should have been yours and Neville's.

Tom:

No one. A lot of girls stay away from him because they thinks he's an asshole.

Cedric:

Cho Chang. They had feelings for eachother in the past and you know that Cho hasn't gotten over it. Sometimes you wonder if Cedric still likes her.

Oliver:

Angelina Johnson. Oliver appreciates the fact that she's really good at Quidditch. They practice a lot together and they often plan together. It makes you feel like he would leave you for someone who understands his passion more.

Seamus:

Basically half the girls at Hogwarts because he's constantly checking them out. It makes you insecure about your looks and he constantly reassures you that he would never leave you because you are the most beautiful in his eyes.

Dean:

He lowkey had a thing for Ginny. And you think that he would rather have someone more good looking and ambitious.